first time crawling

Elijah was with little Samantha in his room. She was around six months. He was just watch her as she sat in count of him."peek a boo" Elijah said hiding his face from Sam. Sam started to laugh uncontrollably. Probably since she was still a baby and she found everything entertaing. After a while of playing peek a boo. Elijah went to go get something to eat for the child since it was around dinner time. While he was gone Sam rolled until she was on her belly. Something she learned to do not to long ago. Slowly Sam started to kick her legs and move her arms . Before she knew it she was moving. Going the open door she left the room trying to fine the person she saw as a dad. Making it to the living room she saw her uncle Kol and Aunt Beka. They didn't notice her at first until she let out a little cry from not finding Elijah. Turning around Lol saw his little niece Samantha. "I'm Elijah are you happening to be missing a little child?" lol asked in confusion since he didn't see Elijah drop her off in here." no I left her in the room. Why?" Elijah said coming in to room only stopping at the entrance seeing little Samantha sitting on the ground. Turning around to see Elijah Samantha got really excited and started to crawl over to him. Once to him she lifted her arms up showing she wanted to be lifted. After that shock Elijah bent down pick her up." you did it baby girl you crawled!" Elijah said giving her face kisses. While the family were praising her.  They didn't she the one family member who didn't know what to think about this. And his name is Klaus Mikealson.