Drunken Crush

Out of all of England's failed cooking attempts, this had to be his shining moment of culinary disaster. You sighed and petted the sobbing, red-faced man's hair. England held onto you tightly like a child with his blanket. He was currently drunk, big surprise, and sobbing about how France was a frog and America was a bloody idiot. You had already called his older brother, Allistar or Scotland, to pick him up, but by his laughs you heard over the phone, you expected him to take his sweet time. How did England even get in this state? It's a long story.
============================
"Where the bloody hell is it?" England grumbled opening cabinet and cabinet for Rome knows what. "She'll be here any minute," England groaned, "And the food isn't even heated up yet!" The she he was referring to was none other than the country, ___, aka you. England had invited you over for a meal, for three reasons. One, he had been hanging around Italy for a while and had been taking cooking lessons from them and had improved greatly, meaning he hadn't killed anyone yet, and he wanted to show his new skills. Two, you were a strong country with experience with war; However you had plentiful economy and a well working government, so England had decided that maybe it would be wise to ask for some tips, seeing as most of his cash was gone and spent at bars. At thirdly, he liked you. A lot. And he had decided today was the day to finally tell you he liked you. You, along with half the world, (literally), already knew due to his tsundere attitude and the fact that his brother never failed to expose all his secrets. Including some that should have never be told. But back to the point. He, with his 'manly' "unicorn lover" apron, was rushing to finish the meal he had planned for you. "and add some white wine," England said, having given up on finding whatever he was looking for and just throwing a tomato in the possibly deadly red mixture. England opened another cabinet and pulled out a non-opened bottle of wine. After pouring some wine in the pot he set the bottle on the small shelf above the stove. "Now we need some garlic," England said to his flying companion, Flying Mint Bunny. England turned to the cutting board and began to cut up an onion, mistaking it for garlic. "What the hell?!" England growled angrily wiping his eye free of tears and banging his fist, oh so elegantly against the stove. While England went to ice his hand the bottle fell and poured into the pot. "Mint what was that?" England called. The poor rabbit picked the now empty bottle and placed it back on the shelf. "Hmm," England said peering into the kitchen as Mint flew past him quickly. 'Wonder what he did to the food,' Arthur thought walking up the pot. 'Seems to be done. Better check.' England pulled out a spoon and then proceeded to taste the heavily alcoholic substance.
============================
'I just have to be friends with the quickest drunk on the planet,' you thought angrily as England lay in your lap. You could practically feel the snot and tears you would have to get out of your shirt. You then felt eyes staring at you. You looked at England, who stared at you with red eyes from crying. You raised an eyebrow as England began giggling like a school girl, or Japan when he finds a new fandom. England hugged you tightly and you gasped. Not because of the hug, but because the little drunken idiot you called a friend had just placed his head in the middle of your, not so modest, bust. "England!" you squeaked your face now as red as his. England giggled again before looking up at you. "Sorry love but you're just too beautiful." You blushed even darker, inventing a new shade of red. "You're drunk," you mumbled to yourself. "YES!" England said jumping up and pulling you up with him, "DRUNK ON LOVE!" England pulled you into his chest. "I LOVE YA _____!" he yelled. You blushed again and rolled your eyes and sighed. You looked up and nodded and suddenly a pan fell on England's head making him land into you, causing you to fall onto the couch, with England's head back in your bosom. "Thanks bunny," you said to the flying rabbit, who had saved England from further emmbaressing himself. You pushed England off you and got up. You smiled slightly and grinned at how England smiled happily in his sleep. You sighed, but had hope in your eyes. Maybe one day England could tell you the truth, when he wasn't drunk, later.

----Extended ending-------------
England stared in horror at the screen of his T.V. Everything he did while drunk was right in front of him. Scotland smirked at his younger brother's face. He had actually gotten to the English man's home a few minutes before the whole confession episode started. And being the smart (and devious) man he was, he had brought a video camera to black mail England when he finally sobered up. "So," Allistar said cracking his knuckles threateningly at England, "I believe you should tell ____ the truth now." England nodded quickly before running out of the home. You laughed on the phone, for Scotland had called you and left you on so you could hear everything that happened when the film was shown. Your stomach fluttered as you could practically see England's scared and embarrassed face at your door. Sometimes a protective Scotsmen as a friend could be useful.