.02

.02

words ; 2037

"I don't want to talk about her anymore, I've made it clear"

J A S O N   pov

I grabbed her waist, pulling her near, "where do you think you're going" I pushed her hair to the side, "answer me" she whimpered under my touch.

"Jason you're hurting me, baby" she squealed as my hands gripped onto her silky black hair.

"Still doesn't hurt as much as when you left me" I rolled my eyes, she looked apologetic, "I've apologized Jason, I'm sorry, you know I was stupid before I regret it, what I put you through, we've been together for two months already and you continue to have these outbursts" she tried to reason with me, but I just didn't really give a crap, sure I like her, my feelings for her didn't completely vanish, you can't just forget your first love, but it's fücking hard to love her, it's just not easy anymore. My thoughts have changed.

"Come here Grace" I opened my arms as she came back, "don't leave me just like that, I don't know if something could've happened" she looked up at me, her blue eyes staring into mine due to her usage of contacts.

" I love you" she cracked a smile, I feel like grace had changed for the better in her personality and I couldn't hold back on being with her. For some reason.

I grabbed her hips, kissing her roughly as she was having troubles keeping up with my messy actions.

I got a phone call in the middle of our make out session. I threw her skinny body off of mine, a small squeal left her red tinted lips as she landed on the side of my bed.

"Talk" I answered the phone swiftly, making my exit to the hallways of the now dark house.

"Boss, the Thornes haven't paid back the money, today was their last day" Giselle explained her voice gentle knowing my explosive demeanor.

"Fucks sake, get your idiotic of a boyfriend and the rest of the gang over to my house in two hours, I'm not putting up with this shit anymore" I threw my iPhone across the carpeted floor, these fuckers think they can just pass me like that, don't they know that I'm not the Jason who let shit slid for an extra week or two, he's been long gone.

I walked down the stairs, making my way to my office, but seeing that he was in the office next door.

I went in that direction instead. "Jeremy" I commented before his undivided attention was directed on me, "didn't think you were here" I sounded surprised, he just usually tells before just coming into his office.

"Well you know, I'm trying to keep up with all the ungoing crap occurring now that our gangs are united" he smirked, his gang as well as mine has skyrocketed when I signed the deal of being apart of a now bigger gang.

At first when Jeremy questioned me to join his ruthless gang, it was an immediate no, but three months ago that had changed. My life has changed significantly over the span of six months.

"So what brings you here, McCann?" Jeremy places his hands together, looking over at me, as I explained what had occurred with the other gang not paying us the 250,000 dollars that they had owed us.

The meeting was taking place tonight so around 2 am our plan could be put to effect.

I had to make sure everyone was coming that I had assigned for the mission. I was scrolling through my computer, making sure everyone was accounted for when I stopped at a familiar name that wasn't supposed to be here anymore.