Another Chance

Your missing.

I know your happy right now, but I was happy with you....

I know your not in a relationship right now, but i miss your arm around me....

I know you are fine with where we stand, but I'm not....

I know you, but do you know me?

Do you know it hurts to breathe?

Do you know I'm dizzy thinking about what was us?

Do you know I miss you?

Do you see my regret?

Do you know I wish I could take back what I said?

Do you know what is 2 months of being heart broken feels like years?

No, you don't, you don't see it. Because your happy the way you are.... But I'm not, and its because your missing in my heart.

I miss you. There I said it.

I. Miss. You.

I miss the dates,
the hugs,
the late night talks,
your arm around me,
the kisses,
the feeling I get when you say my name.

I miss it all, but I miss you most of all. I miss your sweet smile,I miss your kind gestures, I miss your laugh.

I miss you.

But you don't seem to feel the same way. You don't know how I'm feeling.

I know I'm stupid for ending it. And I'm sorry I did, but I miss you. I want you back.

But I feel like I'm wanting something that does not exist, something that you don't want.

I'm missing you.

I just want to tell you that I miss you, even if nothing happens, I just want you to know. But that seems harder then it sounds. It could ruin so much.

I'm sorry I ended it, I'm stupid for doing that, and now I'm paying for it,

because I miss you.

So can we try again? Can we start over? Can we bring this back to life?

I am asking for Another Chance.