Chapter 1

( that's Lily's outfit... yeahhhh)

LILY
5:00 am is a very ungodly hour to be up. I woke up with a little surprise from mother nature... in other words I got my period. I have to head to the bakery and start baking and then I need to start packing the shelves up with them and thennnn I have to write down the special flavor of the day. How fun. Did you notice my sarcasm... did you?

I got dressed and headed to the kitchen. I live in a small apartment in a safe and quiet little part of town and my bakery is only 10 minutes away. My kitchen was fairly big, which I love because I basically live in kitchens. Anyways...back to the story. I grabbed an apple and my keys and headed out of the door.

( skipping the ride to the bakery because im lazy)

10 minutes later...
I walked into the bakery and grabbed my pastel pink apron and quickly tied it around my waist and started getting the cupcakes ready. About 5 minutes later my best friend and baking partner Joben walked in with a big smile on her face. She walked over to me in silence with that big creepy smile on her face.

" okay what's with the creepy pedophile smile." I ask in a serious tone, pointing my rubber spatula that currently has some vanilla frosting on it, at her. She looked at me funny and burst out laughing so did I.

" y-you threatened m-me with a rubber spatula." She said out of breath and a tear fell down her cheek from laughing so hard. I just glared at her and put my spatula down.

" just shut up and start baking you little shit." I said still glaring at her and tasting my frosting noticing that it needs to be mixed a little more. " my frosting brings all the boys to the yard and they're like it's better than yours damn right it's better than yours, I could teach yo-." I got cut off by the bell on the door telling me someone just walked in.

" oh.my.damn." I heard Joben mumble while she headed to the back storage room. I set the bowl of frosting down and slowly turned around to see an extremely sexy man that was about 6'5 and im only 5'0 with tattoos up and down his body standing there with a hawt smirk plastered on his face while he stared at me. Let me tell you honey, that face was sculpted by angels.

" hi welcome to LJ's, I'm Lily how may I help you." I said with a smile looking at him, I wiped my hands off on my apron and walked towards the front of the counter.

" ahh yes, can I have 2 of your vanilla cupcakes with the strawberry frosting please as well as a coke." He said in a strong, deep and sexy voice looking at the menu.

" yes sir, I will be right on it." I smiled. He nodded and took a seat in one of the booths. I grabbed both of the cupcakes from out of the shelf and put them and a medium sized pastel purple box. I closed the box and got his drink. I walked up to the man and laid down both of the items in front of him. His beautiful eyes met with mine, I blushed and walked back behind the counter.

" LILY I HAVE A PROBLEM!" I heard Joben yell from the storage room. I groaned and walked back there only to see sprinkles and cupcake cases all over the floor.

" GODDAMNIT JOBEN IN THE HOLY NAME OF POP TARTS WHAT DID YOU DO!!" I yelled at her then scowling at the mess. I heard chuckling from other room. Joben looked like she was about to burst out laughing at any moment.

" I'm sorry Ill clean it up Lily I promise." She said getting the broom. I just sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and walked out, going back to the counter. I see the man throwing away his trash. And then he walked back over to me.

" Lily you are one funny woman, and your frosting will bring me back to this yard very soon." He said chuckling a little while looking at me.

" oh well thank you so much sir." I said back politely blushing a little at the same time.

" my name is Jude, and thank you again." He said still smiling.

" ha ha no problem baking is what I do." I said awkwardly placing my fist on my hip, tripping but not falling. He just laughed and walked out of the store. Well that was interesting.

" damn. That was one fine piece of ass, and he was all up on THAT." she exclaimed making and up and down motion towards my body with her hands.

" ha I know." I said, flipping my hair " I pretty hot." I finished my sentence walk- nevermind I tripped and landed on my face.

" yeah, because that was pretty hot." She snorts out laughing. I just lay on floor pouting.

★-★-★-★-★-★-★
Sooo yea, that's the first chapter. I know it's short and I'm sorry I just ran out of ideas for this chapter. I am gonna need some names for Jude's 3 other friends so comment those, it would be appreciated and thank you for reading. I know I kinda suck at writing but hey, it's something new and I'm down with it.

- Katie