The Tour?

Stars Pov

When the class ends I look at Marco who is sleep on his desk. I slightly shake him. He moans and gets up.

"What do YOU want?" He says sounding annoyed. "Look I don't necessarily want to be stuck with you for the day but class is over and I have no idea where are next class is." I say giving the same tone as he gave me.

"Fine..." He groans and gets up he begins to walk into the hallway me following him. "If you didn't want to end up like this you should have kept your mouth shut." I say.

"You should do the same if I were you." He grumbles. He opens a door to a classroom but of course doesn't hold it. "Thanks for NOT holding the door." I mumble.

"And your not welcome." He says back. We sit down but me behind him this time. He put back on his headphones and falls back asleep while I'm jotting down everything the teacher says.

Time Skip To After The Class

"Marco! Marco!!" I'm yelling trying to wake him up. "Ugh I wasn't dreaming?!?! Great." He grumbles. He gets up and shoots me a look like why did you wake me up.

"It says lunch is next so we should head to the lunchroom." I say. "I know that Stumbo. " he says leaving the room. "The names Star thank you. " I say correcting him.

At the Lunch Room

We we get there Marco vanishes quickly and I feel lost. I get my food and right when I'm about to sit next to Marco he slams his hand down. "Nope seats taken but there an empty table over there." He says and points to a empty table across the room and the table snickers.

The I see this "Jackie" girl walk over. "Emhem. I'm sorry but that is uh... My seat." She says and shoves me with her elbow. My lunch flips and falls on the ground and I fall to the ground.

They all laugh and Jackie sits down next to Marco. Marco slips his arm around Jackie. "Hey Bae." Hey says. Jackie laugh and I get up and brush off I pick up what's left of my lunch and head over the the table. I notice Masrco looking at me while I sit down. I look down and stare at my food.

After Lunch and School

"Thanks for helping me around school.." I say looking down the whole time the. I notice my mom is here and rush to her car not looking at Marco once.

Marcos Pov

I give Star a I'm sorry look but she doesn't look at me once. Then the car rushes off and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first cliffhanger!! EEEEEE!!! Please support and give me ideas about more. Thanks!!!!!