Chapter 27 How To Seduce Using A Vegetable

Start from the beginning

          "AH!" I squeaked, we were falling. If Daehyun lands on me, all my bones will get crushed under his weight, and I'd be Haru-bunny-pureé. Smooshed into a gory pancake.

          Daehyun's eyes widened in alarm, too late to stumble, we were already falling. He looked down at me and I looked up at him in horror. Luckily, he turned his torso so his back hit the ground while his head got tucked in next to mine. We skidded down the smooth wooden floor until Daehyun's back hit the sofa. 

          "You okay?" Daehyun asked me softly, unlike my kitten form, I wasn't feeling fearless and adventurous. Instead I felt so scared, scared out of my wits, I was shaking in my furry body. 

          "Haru!" Zelo yelled loudly and snatched me out of Daehyun's arms, "Did you hurt yourself?"

          I tucked my head into my chest, brought my paws to my eyes and felt my long ears droop to the sides of my face, my eyes watered and each tear dripped into my furry face. My entire body shook like a leaf in the wind. 

          "Daehyun," Yongguk said calmly, but his hand tightened into a fist which was hidden behind his back and his aura darkened.

          Daehyun nodded and bowed his head in shame. "Sorry."

          "Haru, are you hurt?" Zelo cradled me to his chest, "Did he break anything?"

          I only managed to shake my head because my mouth and my nose and my whiskers were quivering uncontrollably. Zelo stroked my back and we walked into the living room and he laid down on the sofa, still stroking my head, my ears and my back. 

          "What did you want to do with her?" Jongup asked,

          "Uh... doesn't matter, now that you caught me." Daehyun looked away, looking everywhere except his friends, pursing his lips. "I really have to practice my skills, they've really regressed."

          "Seriously," Himchan rolled his eyes, "Did you think Yonggukkie here would let you throw Haru off the roof again?"

          "I wasn't going to throw her off the roof, I was going to... you know, see how fast she could run." Daehyun scratched his neck,

          "How, what were you planning?" Youngjae asked curiously,

          "I saw something really cool on the TV, it's called... I think it's called lawl mover." Daehyun explained, "And we have that in the shed!"

          "You mean lawn mower?" Youngjae frowned, "And,"

          "I made this really cool race track, and..." Daehyun looked around with a sheepish smile, "You know, 1+1=2 You can picture it."

          "Well I can't, so continue." Yongguk waved his hand, "Go ahead."

          "And the track's width was around the same size as the width of the lawl mover."

          "Lawn mower," Youngjae corrected, 

          "Yeah. That. So maybe, I'd switch the mover on and..." Daehyun started grinning at the idea, "Chase her with it."

          There was a moment of silence to process the newly provided information. I squeaked wriggled into Zelo's shirt shivering at the murderous idea, doing whatever I could to hide away from Daehyun. Zelo held a hand over me in his shirt and glared at Daehyun. Did I mention, I was pressed against Zelo's bare, white chest?

          "You were going to chase her with a lawn mower." Himchan's eyes narrowed into slits.  

          "It's not like I was planning to kill her or anything." Daehyun raised both hands in defense, "I was.. uh... FOR SCIENCE. Jae, help me."