Jungkook smut||playtime

Yoo guys this is the 1st smut I write so enjoy!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
It was 8:30AM you just woke up and started watching TV while your boyfriend (Jungkook) was asleep. You watched Cartoon Network for like 2 hours and you were getting bored. You tough to prank Jungkook but you were a little bit scared for his reaction so you wanted to do an scare prank.

When you heard he woke up you started to stand behind your bedroom door with a glas of water. He walked against you and you were nervous af, the moment he walked passed you'd throw that water on his face."YAAAH y/n ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!" he said, and his face was turning red. You started laughing "Why are you laughing" "You'll get revenge y/n!!" he said. "Hahah come and get me if you can pabo" you said, and he started running after you.

It was already 4PM and you were watching TV. It was getting boring so he requested to play Fifa 16(a soccer game)on his new PlayStation 4. You had to choose an team and you chose FC Barcelona and he chose Real Madrid to make it easy for you. You started the game, you didn't know what you were doing but you scored!! "Yaaasss I scored" you said. "Tsk beginners luck" he replied. After 10 minutes won Jungkook with 4-2. "Aish I'm so good at this game!!" You said. "Mhm that's why you lose" He said jokingly. "Yah Jungkook-ahh it was my first time!" You said mad. Surprisingly he gave you an peck on your lips "Mianhe honey will but.... I still have to take revenge" he said with a smirk on his face

He piggybacked you to your bedroom and dropped you on your bed. You started kissing each other.He pulled your shirt off and you unzipped his pants(he had no shirt on). He slowly kissed downwards to your belt and opened it.

After a couple minutes you both were undressed. He started kissing your belly and leaving marks on it. "Aahh Jungkook stop teasing me!!" You said, "Keke when are you going to start with me huh?" He said while he had a dirty smirk on his face. You started kissing his member and he moans softly. After that you gave him a blowjob and he moans harder and harder. Then you stopped "Babe!! Why did you stop!!"he said, "Yaah you have to please me too babe" you said. He kisses your tummy and slowly goes downwards to your cunt. He starts rubbing your clit softly and you're getting wetter and wetter. At that moment you couldn't hold it anymore "Oppa pleas fuck me" you said "Okay babe, tell me if it hurts" he replied. He carefully goes inside you and you moan strongly because he got a big member. After a couple minutes he's going faster and harder. He started to moan heavily and said "I'm going to cum!!" "Me too, go faster hun" you replied. After a while you both come together and started cuddling and kissing each other. "Kekeke you liked my revenge huh, didn't you" he said with a big smirk on his face "mhm, but I'm so tired of all that gaming stuff and your 'revenge', let's go sleep and I'll 'revenge' you back tonight" you said and smirked him back.