***

Later that evening, Olivia walked into Ethan's house. "Hey, Ethan? Benny? You upstairs?" Olivia called up the stairs.
Benny heard her and ran to the staircase. "Oh, hey, Olivia! I just came up with the best idea before Ethan! Are you proud?"
Olivia laughed and walked up the stairs. "What am I, your mom? Yes, I'm very proud of you. Let me guess, you came up with the idea to terminate a jerk before Ethan."
Benny shook his head. "Serena effected Ethan pretty bad and I've put him in his wardrobe with a pair of headphones for him to get better whilst I play his video games. I came up with the idea that Serena's a siren, from Ancient Greece and that we should analyse one of her songs. All we need to do is build the equipment."
"That's great, Benny! You know, you could be on to something." Olivia grinned.
"Exactly! Now I just need to convince everyone that I came up with it first."
"That's nice, but I need to ask you something."
Benny raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"
"Well, we've been on one proper date and it was kind of a Benny-style date, I think I should take you out on an Olivia-style date."
"Oh no! You are not taking me out to bite people-!" Benny panicked.
Olivia laughed, cutting her boyfriend off. "Don't worry, that's not what I had in mind. I'm gonna surprise you, trust me, you'll love it." She grinned.
Benny nervously nodded. "Okay... as long as it doesn't involve me drinking blood, or throwing up because of the speed you're running at."
Olivia chuckled and rolled her eyes. "It'll be fine, don't worry, just come round mine next Thursday. Now, let me help you out with Serena."

***

"Rory! This is what my name looks like: Rrrooooorrrryyyyy!" Rory said into the device Benny picked up from Ethan's.
"Will you grow up?!"
Olivia scoffed. "Benny, have you seen what you've got on your head?" She asked, looking at his ton foil hat that made him look like a garden gnome.
"It's aluminium foil, to keep Serena's crazy waves out of my brain." Benny corrected.
Rory paused for a moment before running off, knowing he definitely needed one.
"Ethan said earplugs were fine but I'm not take any chances." Benny said to Sarah, who just joined them, and Olivia.
"Where is Ethan?" Sarah asked, realising dork #2 was no where to be seen.
"I ordered him to sit this one out. He needs to recover after his showdown with Serena." Benny explained.
"Benny, is my hat tight enough?" Rory said, gasping for air as ran back into the room. Benny adjusted it a little before pulling it over his eyes and nodding. "Yeah."
"Thanks, pal!"

"Hey, guys." Ethan said, walking in just as the show was about to start.
"What are you doing here you can't risk more exposure to Serena's song!" Benny hissed.
"When we were eight and we went to see Buzzy and The Big Bee Band, and I cried?" Ethan asked.
Olivia and Rory laughed. "You cried?" Both of their expressions went serious once they saw the look on Ethan's face, which was saying not the time.
"Would you let me face the music alone?" Ethan finished.
Benny looked at his best friend and nodded. "Thank you," They both held out their arms and took hold of one another's "brother."
Olivia and Rory noticed Serena walking onto the stage and snapped Benny and Ethan out of their moment.
"Earplugs, engage." Benny said, taking out a spare pair for Olivia.
"Good job, guys, good job." Ethan said, although none of them could hear him. Serena began to sang.
Olivia's eyes widened at the ultrasonics.
"The ultrasonics are off the scale!" Ethan said, staring wide eyed, like Olivia.
"What?" Benny asked.
"There's definitely something going on here."
Olivia watched everyone begin to fight when Sarah ran at Ethan, knocking his headphones off. Ethan stood up and charged at Olivia.
"Man, I hate this emo junk." Benny said.
"What?!" Rory yelled.
"What?!"
Ethan held up a container and was about to throw it at Olivia before Sarah pushed him away. "What's wrong with you?!"
Ethan ignored Sarah and ran for Olivia again, but she punched him in the stomach and he fell to the floor, groaning in pain. As soon as Olivia realised what she'd done she ran over to Ethan. "Oh my God, Ethan, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"
Ethan cut her off by throwing her onto the floor beside him and climbing on top of her, pinning her down. She took out her earphones, yelling at him to get off of her.
"Thanks for listening." Serena smiled, walking off the stage.
Everyone who had previously been fighting, looked around, confused to what just happened. Ethan and Olivia stared at each-other awkwardly before Ethan scrambling to his feet. He held his hand out for Olivia, which she willingly took and let him pull her up.
"What the hell happened to you to?" Benny asked, looking at the two.
Ethan rubbed his head and Olivia scratched the back of her neck before shrugging. "One minute, everything's okay, the next, Ethan's trying to attack me and I fight back. We have to sort this Serena girl out."