Olivia laughed and called over to Evelyn, "How many times?"
"10!" She called back. "Within about 5 minutes, I don't even know how it's possible."
Olivia turned to Benny, who was giving her an awkward smile. "That's the Benny I know and love."
"What about this side of Benny?" He smirked.
Olivia grinned. "Yeah, he's pretty cool too."
Benny smiled proudly to himself before Evelyn appeared with the salad and a glass of Coke for Benny and a glass of blood for Olivia.
Olivia took the glass in her hand and took a sip of the blood as Benny watched her. When she realised Benny was watching with a look on his face that showed it didn't seem to bother him at all, she titled her head in confusion. "You're not worried or anything?"
Benny shook his head. "Why would I be?"
Olivia smiled at the boy, then realising how stupid she was to think that her being a vampire would get in the way of them. Although a small part of her was still worried, she realised she needed him in her life more than anything.

Once they finished their salad, which didn't take long since Benny left almost half of it, Evelyn brung out the warm pizzas, that smelt amazing - almost as good as blood, in Olivia's opinion.

Benny began to dig into his pepperoni pizza like some sort of animal before Evelyn came up behind him and slapped the back of his head, making him cry out, "Ouch!" with a slice of pizza still in his mouth, making Olivia laugh.
"What was that for?" He whined.
"Your lack of manners." She sassily replied. "You're on a date, Benny, not at Fitza with Ethan."
Benny gave his grandma a fake smile before nodding. "Yeah, sorry, grandma. You can go now."
Evelyn grinned to herself before waddling off back into the living room.

Benny looked at Olivia and rolled his eyes. "She can be so bossy sometimes."
Olivia laughed. "It's fine. I don't care if you eat like that. It may make me loose my appetite just a little, but it's amusing."
Benny smiled a toothy grin, with some pieces of pizza stuck in his teeth before continuing.

Once Evelyn had brung out the cake and the ice cream, after Benny demolished his pizza and Olivia ate just over half of it, Benny dug in again and Olivia laughed.
"What?" He asked, taking a slice of cake.
Olivia shook her head. "It just amazes me how much you can eat and stay so skinny."
Benny gave her smirk and tutted his head. "Perks of being Benny Weir. What can I say? I'm very talented."
This made Olivia laugh again, before she began to eat her dessert.

Two hours had passed since Olivia first entered the Weir household to attend her date with Benny and she didn't want to leave, nor did Benny want her to.
It was now coming up to 9pm and Benny was lying down on his bed, with Olivia laid beside him. She was watching him play Galaxattack III and laughing at the pathetic excuses for covering up actual curse words whenever he died.
"Oh fudgesticles!"
"You dipstick!"
Olivia burst into a fit of laughter as he continued, since he was playing pretty poorly.
"What is it?" Benny asked, not taking his eyes off the game.
"Oh fudgesticles! You dipstick!" She mocked.
"Hey! This game is harder than it looks!" Benny whined and threw the controller onto the side of the bed. "I died again!"

Olivia carried on laughing. At this point, she was clutching her chest and gasping for air.
Benny couldn't help but stare at how happy and beautiful she looked whilst laughing. The way her eyes lit up and the small tears appearing made them glisten even more, the gorgeous laugh that came from her mouth and how clear and smooth her skin looked as the moon shining through his window reflected onto it. Benny knew how much she meant to him and he knew that he couldn't live without her. Nothing would get in the way of him getting her back; he didn't care whether she was a vampire and never will. He would even let her bite him so they could be together forever, literally.

"What are you looking at?" Olivia asked, once she'd managed to calm down. She sat up so she wasn't slumped down the head of the bed and they were around the same height now.
"You're so beautiful." Benny replied, not even thinking about how she may react.
Luckily, she didn't back away or suddenly get up, she just remained there, with a gorgeous smile forming.
"I was stupid to ever break up with you in the first place," Olivia said in a daze, getting lost within Benny's brown orbs.
"I'm so sorry."
Benny smiled. "Apology accepted." He said, before leaning closer and pressing his lips against her soft, pink ones.
Their lips moved in perfect sync as Olivia shuffled closer. The two slowly began to sat up even more, so they were eventually sat on Benny's bed, Olivia was sat on her knees whilst Benny had his legs crossed. Olivia's hands moved from Benny's duvet to his hair, she began to tug at it slightly.

Just as Benny was about to move down from Olivia's lips to her neck, his phone rang, making him groan and pull away.
"Who is it?" Olivia asked.
"Ethan!" He whined, picking up the phone. "Dude, I told you not to call me!" He looked over to Olivia before whispering into the phone, "you couldn't have interrupted at the worst time."
Olivia sighed as she watched the boy talk to Ethan, his hair even messier after her tugging and playing with it.
"Okay, Ethan, congrats bud, but I've gotta go." Without even waiting for his answer, he hung up.
"What happened?" Olivia awkward chuckled, playing with her thumbs.
"They won, I guess. They get to stay at the party too, which is a big thing since we're never allowed to parties." Benny bit his lip once his eyes diverted to hers. "But anyways, where were we?"
Olivia smirked before leaning back in to kiss Benny once again.