say you'll be maztak

Start from the beginning

***

Later that day the three girls saw Benny and Ethan walking down the stairs carrying pieces of paper. "I guess even hot subs give you homework." Olivia joked.

The boys walked up to them and Olivia held her breath; she was still nervous about talking to Benny or someone else with Benny there too.

"You girls got any bloodstone? It sounds vampire-y."
"I'm all out of bloodstone, but I can make you bleed with a rock." Erica smiled.

"So your freaky sub gave you freaky homework and you're not freaked?" Sarah asked.

"Hot teacher, frozen brain, done!" Olivia laughed.
"My brain is not frozen," Ethan defended. "I just... have to find frog hearts."

Ethan and Benny seemed to have fall into a trance once Lucia walked past them.

Erica scoffed. "Am I nuts, or did we just get blown off by nerds?!"
"Benny's just doing it to annoy me." Olivia mumbled with gritted teeth.

"I don't think it's him who's doing that, Olivia. Somethings going on and we're going to find out."

The girls walked into Mr G.'s room and saw her talking to Principal Hicks.

"Don't tell me she's subbing for our class too." Olivia groaned.

"She's not even that hot!" Erica said.
Olivia and Sarah looked at her. "Okay, fine, she's a goddess! But I can still hate her!"

"Me too." Olivia answered.
"Lucia is a queen, she is not a goddess." Hicks said.

"I told you maidens, go!" Lucia ordered.
"So you want us to skip class?" Olivia scoffed.

Sarah was about to protest before Olivia and Erica shouted in unison: "Done!"

"Hicks, are you sure you're cool with this?" Sarah asked.

"Lucia is my queen! Please be seated, my queen!" He replied, getting on his hands and knees.

"Excellent." Lucia smiled, sitting on Principal Hicks.

"Okay..." And with that, Sarah left, slightly scarred by what she just saw.

***

"We've got to do something about this." Olivia said to her friends the next day once they saw a large group of boys shirtless, including Ethan, Benny and Rory, with some sort of sun symbol painted on their chests.

"Master Licia, Lucia na!" They kept repeating.

Once they reached the main hall, where Lucia was stood, they all chanted: "Praise the sun king!"

"I am totally praising the sun king!" Benny announced, grinning.

Olivia stood there beside her friends with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"I praise him twice as hard you!" Ethan argued.
"The sun king is pleased, he will soon return to us! You may cheer!"

"Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!" The boys chorused.

"Soon the final ceremony will demand the ultimate sacrifice!" Lucia began. "Who among you is worthy to be my chosen one?"
All the boys started to shout.

"That Lucia thinks she's so hot it makes my blood boil!" Erica hissed, her skin hitting the sun. "Ow!" She shouted, holding her arm.

"That's not the only thing that's boiling!" Sarah said. "Lucia's heating the whole world up!"

"The sun is turning my skin into human fondue!" Olivia complained.

"If I find that sun king, I am going to knock his teeth out."