Benny raised an eyebrow. Samantha turned to Olivia. "Well, thank you, Olivia."
Olivia smiled.

"And when did this happen?" She asked, pointing to the couple, grinning.
"Oh!" Olivia laughed. "Benny and I? Not long ago... I guess-"
"Tell me all about it sometime!" She grinned.

"My mom is treating you like you're her new best friend or something." Ethan whispered to Olivia.
She chuckled. "I'm sure she's just being kind."

The three then left the house and said goodbye. As soon as the door shut Ethan looked at his watch. "Okay, Jacuzzi Time Machine starts in t-minus 2 minutes."

"We'll get the drinks." Benny said, pointing at himself, and then Olivia.

"I'll get the popcorn." Sarah said.
"Can I stay up late tonight?" Jane asked.

"If you promise not to tell your parents that we're letting you watch Jacuzzi Time Machine." Sarah replied.

"Deal." Jane grinned.

***

The group turned off all the lights and sat down. Jane wanted Olivia to sit beside her so she did, Benny plopped himself down next to Ethan. "Hey, that's my spot!" Sarah said.

"I always sit beside Ethan on movie night! Olivia come sit with me!" Benny said, ushering for Olivia to join them.

Olivia turned around and gave Benny the look. "Oh! I get it! You two wanna canoodle!" Benny said, grinning.

"No, we don't!" Sarah argued.
"As if!" Ethan agreed. "Canoodling is the absolute last thing I would wanna do... well, you know, not like, the last thing in the world..." Ethan said, trying to save himself.

"Smooth." Olivia whispered to Jane, who laughed.

Ethan hit Benny's leg and he got up. "Alright!" He walked over to Olivia. "Get up." He ordered.

Olivia laughed. "What, why?"

Benny groaned. "What I have in mind is much better than us uncomfortably sat on the floor since someone kicked me off the couch." He indirectly said to Sarah and Benny.

She rolled her eyes and got up. Benny placed down two pillows and sat down next to Jane. He opened his legs and patted the empty spot. Olivia smiled. "You're right, that is a lot more comfy."

She sat down in the space between Benny's legs and leaned back onto him, resting her head in between his shoulder and the crook of his neck.
"Ew, couples!" Jane grimaced.

Within about five seconds of the show, they heard a loud crash on the roof, followed by a groan. The screen then went fuzzy. "No!" They all shouted.

They then heard someone yelling and the person hit the floor. "I've really got to work on my roof landing!"
"Rory!" Olivia growled.

***

"My favourite part is coming up!" Benny announced to his bored friends, who were sat the table, playing with their food.

"How do you know? It's all static?" Sarah asked him.

"Because we're 92 minutes in!" Benny answered, as if she just asked him the dumbest question on Earth.
"He knows the entire movie off by heart." Ethan sighed.
"So you weren't over-exaggerating." Olivia said to Sarah.

Sarah nodded. "That's really pathetic."
"I'm so bored!" Rory whined. He was lying down on the kitchen table, throwing a tennis ball into the air and catching it repeatedly.

"Hey! If you hadn't knocked out the satellite dish, we'd all be enjoying Jacuzzi Time Machine right now!" Benny yelled at him, his eyes still locked on the static screen.