Olivia, Sarah and Benny joined Ethan and an angry Debbie, banging on the door. "Jane's asleep." Sarah said.
"And Debbie's not going anywhere." Ethan said.

"I guess we better clean up before your parents get back." Olivia said to Ethan.

The teens started to head down the stairs as the door unlocked and in walked Ethan's parents.

"Sarah, go stall them!" Ethan ordered. Him, Benny and Olivia ran into the kitchen to clean. "Dude, we're not gonna be able to clean this all up in time-" Benny laughed as he looked around the kitchen.

Olivia sighed. "It's fine. I've got this." She held up her arms and mumbled a spell. She then snapped her fingers and within the blink of an eye the mess was gone.

Ethan stared at Olivia, with his jaw ajar, then at his clean kitchen, then back at Olivia.

"All sorted. Now, let's go check on Debbie." She said, leading the boys upstairs.

***

"You think her batteries have run out by now?" Benny asked.
"Probably, but-" Ethan froze and stared at the skipping rope which was now on the floor. They ran inside and Debbie was nowhere to be seen.

Benny noticed the window was open. "Is it too much to hope that she ran out of juice climbing out of the window and fell into the compost?"

Ethan's eyes widened once he saw his parents as dolls lying on his bed. "Mom?! Dad?!"

"I'd say she's now running on full charge." Benny remarked.

***

The next day at school, Olivia and Benny were at his and Ethan's locker, waiting for Ethan to show up.

Once they saw him approaching from around the corner, they greeted him.
"Hey, I hope that's your good news face." He said to Benny.

"I'm 99.9% sure that I found the right spell." Benny said. "Like I said though, I can't be sure how Jane pronounced it; she has to be the one to cast the reverse spell."

"Wonderful." Ethan said, sarcastically. "And my parents?"
"They should revert back to normal once the spell has been reversed." Olivia told him. Ethan nodded.

"Have you guys spoke to Rory?" Olivia asked, changing the subject. "I feel kinda bad for not letting him in yesterday..."

"He sent me a text saying that he was hanging out with his new girlfriend." Benny answered.

Ethan groaned. "He's mad at us."
"Or... he actually got a girlfriend..."
Benny, Ethan and Olivia all burst out laughing.

***

After Chemistry, Olivia, Benny and Ethan decided to apologise to Rory. Once they found him they said sorry for making him mad.

"Mad? How could I be mad? It's not everyday you get to rescue a fair maiden from your clutches! Especially one who's so into me." He said, grinning.

"What? You let Debbie out?!" Ethan hissed.
Rory nodded, obviously unaware of what he did.

"Why would you do that?" Ethan questioned.
"Because she's hot!" Rory grinned.

"Dude, she's a doll." Benny said.
Rory looked at him, confused.
"I mean literally, a doll!"

Rory still looked confused.

"As in she's made of plastic!" He almost yelled.
"Yeah! All the hot girls are," Rory turned to Olivia. "apart from one or two, of course."

"Rory! Get this through your thick vampire skull; she's not human!" Ethan snapped.