"Yeah... probably." Olivia replied.
"Okay!" Benny grinned. "Now that we're alone-" He shuffled closer.

Olivia's heart was beating fast, as was Benny's. She wanted to stay here, but she knew it was wrong. Screw it. She thought. Olivia then laughed. "I can hear your heart beating."

Benny looked at his chest, then back up at her, embarrassed.
"It's fine, it's funny." Olivia chuckled.
Benny grinned, looking at Olivia's lips, licking his own.

Olivia couldn't take it anymore; she wanted to kiss him - she really wanted to.

Stupidly, she stood up. "This is Ethan's bed and they're downstairs." She said, hoping that her excuse was good enough.

"So?" Benny said, leaning on his side, his head rested on his hand.

Olivia gulped. "We better go downstairs."

She turned away and began to walk down the hallway. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fists. "Dammit." She muttered to herself.

"Woah, this really is a cupcake party!" Benny answered, when him and Olivia reached the kitchen.

"Did you find anything?" Ethan asked.
"We think she's either used a different spell or different words." Olivia explained.

"Jane has to be the one to reverse it." Benny added.

Ethan groaned. "She's not gonna do that."

Debbie looked at Jane's pink cardigan, which was covered in cupcake mixture. "Oh no! Look at your clothes! I know what we should do: Debbie Dazzle fashion show!"

"Okay!" Jane said, bouncing up and down.
Debbie followed Jane out of the kitchen but stopped and bent over when the teens heard a snapping sound. "Ow!"

"Are you okay?" Ethan asked, helping her up.
"I'm fine - great in fact!" Debbie said, standing right up. "Let's go have some fashion fun!"

Ethan watched Debbie walk off in shock. Olivia furrowed her brows. "What happened?"

"I just had a vision; Debbie needs life energy to stay in human form. She absorbs it through contact!"
"That's not good..." Olivia muttered. "How're we gonna stop her?"

"Maybe if we keep her away from people she'll turn back into a doll." Ethan suggested.

"Let's hope." Sarah replied.

Olivia went to open the door, followed by Benny. Sarah grinned. "Completely unnecessary to follow her but you do it anyways, hm?" She mumbled to herself.

"What?" Ethan asked.
"Oh, nothing." Sarah forced a smile.

Olivia opened the door to see Rory. "Hey! The fun starts now!" He exclaimed.

"Not today." Benny said, closing the door, Rory stopped it from shutting. "Wait, you're not gonna invite me in?" He asked.

"The fun can start tomorrow." Olivia answered, slamming the door.
Olivia looked at Benny and sighed. "Too harsh?"

Benny shrugged. "He'll get over it."

***

"Is this what girls usually do with their dolls?" Benny asked.
"You don't do this with yours?" Sarah answered.
"Those are action figures." Benny retorted.

"We have to get her alone." Olivia whispered.
Ethan thought for a moment. "Hey, Debbie! Guess what? I just found a bunch of things that girls say go with shoes!" He lied.

Debbie stood up. "Ooh! I love accessorising!"

Ethan lead her into his bedroom and shut the door. He got a skipping rope and tied one end to his doorknob and the other to the bathroom next door.