doug the vampire hunter

Comenzar desde el principio

Sarah knocked on Ethan's door and he answered immediately. "I need blood, help me!" She took hold of Ethan's arms.

Benny saw Olivia and his heartbeat started to quicken. They both felt slightly awkward about what happened in chemistry but nevertheless gave each-other a small smile.

"Sarah! Doug's gonna see you!" Ethan hissed.
"Oh no! I'm paralysed with fear." Sarah answered, waving her arms around.

"What good is a camera that sees vampires when there's no vampires to see- holy cow! A vampire!" Doug gasped, jumping up from his seat.

"What? No! This is just a girl who just showed up to leave..." Ethan grinned, awkwardly.

"No! Give me a break!" Sarah shouted, turning to Doug and hissing at him, her fangs out and eyes yellow.

"Vampire! A vampire!" Doug shouted, running into the kitchen.

"Looks like I broke your hero! Can you science me some new blood?" Sarah pleaded.

"He saw you!" Was all Ethan could say.
"Yeah! Like he really looked like he was gonna do something-"

An arrow came flying from the kitchen and hit the wall right beside Sarah.

"A real vampire! The haters on my block can eat it!" Doug yelled, chasing after Sarah, leaving Benny, Ethan and Olivia alone.

"Sarah's in trouble." Olivia said.
Rory then ran in. "The best I could do was a Danish! Did I miss anything?" He asked.

Olivia looked at Benny and Ethan. "Let's go to the truck." Ethan said.

"This episode is gonna be awesome!" Benny exclaimed. Olivia then walked into the truck. "Seriously?"

"What?" Rory asked.

"This is just like school - all the chairs are taken and you have to get another one." She groaned, leaning against the wall.

"No," Benny stood up. "Sit here."
Olivia shook her head. "It's fine, you know what you're doing, I don't."

"Okay, well... if you don't want the chair... then we can share." Benny sat back down, shuffling up a bit. He patted the empty half of the seat. Olivia smiled and sat down. "Thanks, Benny."

Ethan looked at Rory and mouthed. "They're totally in love."

"Okay, Macowski, we're live. The ratings better be gold!" Doug's agent said.

"This is huge, Jerry." Doug said, running down the streets. "This bloodsucker's dead! Again!"

"Guys... we've gotta do something." Ethan said.
"Do you think Doug will kill Sarah?" Olivia asked.

"Even if he doesn't, the whole world's gonna know that she's a vampire and this town will be crawling with guys like Doug!" Ethan explained.

"So, what do we do? Doug's our hero. I don't wanna use any of my powers to rip his soul from his mortal form." Benny said, through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, good thing you're bad at magic." Rory said.
Benny shot him a glare.

"Doug wants a show about vampires - we'll give him one." Ethan grinned. Benny was still glaring at Rory by the time Ethan and Olivia were stood at the door.

"C'mon guys!" Olivia urged.

***

Ethan, Benny, Olivia and Rory were stood in a garage. Benny's hair was slicked back and he was wearing all black with a leather jacket.