The New Place

Once we arrive at the house we all get out of the car. I walk inside and take a deep breath it still smells like a new house. We only had what we brought with us the movers should be here tomorrow. So I up stairs and look out of the windows of the two rooms my sister and I had a choice from. That is how I pick my room I end up picking the one on the left. But of course my sister wanted the same room. We talked to our parents and they picked the rooms I got the one on the left. The next day the movers did not come... They got lost. So we did not have our stuff for a week. So far my experience in Texas is not a good one. Then my second week there I saw this boy at the pool. I don't know why but I stood there for a while thinking. Then a grin showed up on my face. And I smiled until I went to bed. The next week I would constantly look and see if he was back. Then one day he was and I asked if I could go swimming my mom said sure. So I went with my sister and at first I stayed back then his little sister came up and asked us if we wanted to play a game with them and my sister and I played colors with them. The boy's name ended up being Seth. That day I fell asleep smiling and thinking about what happened.

--------------------
Sorry for updating not that often I have been busy and have in a lot of drama ( hint going to be in my book) thank you for being patient. :)