A Long Way There

May 27, 2012

" Oh my gosh this is taking forever ! " I said sinking down in my seat.

" Well you better get comfortable we are going to be in hear for another 16 hours " my mom said.

The situation was horrible! We were in a small car with all of our stuff in the trunk and the back seat and two people and two dogs in the back. ( those two people were my sister and I ). My mom was driving in the front, if you almost falling asleep driving.   I swear that we almost crashed at least 5 times. I was soooooo bored I didn't have any thing to do because I didn't have a phone.  Since I din't have anything to do I just stared at the  wilderness out the window. I have no idea when I fell asleep but I did.

------------------In my dream----------------

I was sitting In this weird place I have never seen before but I feel like I have been here a thousand times before.

" Hi Bailey " said this blonde, tall, beautiful girl said.

" Hi Kendall " I said without thinking. Who is this person is she nice or is she mean.

Then a lot of unfamiliar people came up and started talking to me and they all were talking at once so I fell on the ground hoping to make them stop talking.

Guess what they did.

I felt a bump so I woke up we where still on the boring road. But what was funny was that my sister was snoring so loud right beside me I giggled a little

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and it took so long because life.... plus there is not really anything to write about on the drive. So please vote,comment and follow. Thanks for reading bye!!!