Eternal 49 Days

He is gone

"Shaka, how are you feeling now?" The pink haired male says with a very concerned voice tone.

No response as expected.

Mu gulped, his throat feels very uncomfortable like a dried up well and his head is hurting.

"Why won't you get back to the sanctuary? It's been long since you have recovered, isn't it? Don't you have any intention to go back to the sanctuary?"

The golden haired male opened his eyes, revealing a bright aquamarine coloured orbs. His thin lips formed a smile. That smile, it is not sincere. Right? Mu widen his eyes, he spends a solid 3-minute staring at the virgo saint. That time, no words was spoken. Just utter silence. However, that alone enough to make Mu understands the current situation.

"Shaka, you... can't fight anymore?"

That evening, he was dead shielding Athena from a poisonous arrow. He died protecting her.
That night, I couldn't come to his funeral due to a terrible headache.
I paid a visit in memories of him, The beautiful blonde virgo saint.
I only thought about someone I like, but...
I saw him.

"You can see me?" Shaka said with a rather surprised voice tone.

Mu is quite surprised as well. The pink haired aries saint put his middle and index finger on the bridge of his nose. He took his time analyzing the situation. Shaka body which meditating right in front of him now is transparent and... He was... dead. Could it be this is only his hallucination?

Shaka stands up from his current position, "Mu, give me your hand." Mu nods weakly and show his hand to Shaka. Shaka's hand reach for the other's hand. However, it seems like his current transparent body is unable to touch a single thing. Not only that, he can easily float. Gravity no longer has any effect on him. "This is too bad. I thought we can fly together."

"So, this is not a dream after all."

---

"Why? I thought, you have gone to heaven. Or somewhere else. But, why are you still here?" Mu asked with curiously as he spread a mattress in the floor of virgo temple. Tonight, he is staying there. It is decided.

"I don't know, mu. But, one certain thing is. I heard a voice telling me that I have 49 days and It seems like I can't go anywhere. I have to stay here, In the sanctuary. Moreover, you are the only one that is able to see me." Shaka explained calmly.

"This world sure is filled with strange thing. Do you have any other clue?"

"Maybe, the reason why you are the one to be able to see me because my dead is your fault." Shaka leans closer to the other male. His face is so close. Yet, he feels so far away.

"That, i--"

"I was kidding." Shaka cut Mu sentences quickly. "Let's get some sleep, shall we?" The blonde saint lays his body on the right side of the mattress. "Come, Mu. Sleep with me" he exclaimed. Mu's face heated up a bit. He did as the virgo saint said without any hesitation.

I ever thought that,
Could it be he is here now to meet me?
In the middle of that quiet night in the virgo temple.
Shaka's appearance reflected clearly in my eyes.
Even though, I feel happy.
There are guilty feelings that make me feels like I want to cry. It's painful.