Plus Olga Aru was going on a trip across the world with Abby and Emma would be all alone with Svetlana, Hillian, and Ross Lynch.

She didn't know what she wolf do.

She gulped and picked up the microphone. Putting on her best Russian accent, she began to talk.

"Ella I am ze Emma kotarrrrr I lik Danc Moms they r v cool"

Suddenly, the microphone flew out of her hand. She wasn't even planning this. Is landed in the orchestra pit and Emma screamed.

"MS CAROLINEEEEEEEEEEE!!! MS KATHLEEEEEN!!!"

That wouldn't be enough to impress the judges. She had to do better than that.

"MS ERIN!!!!!!!" She called out a random name and suddenly a lady with short hair that has been died dark red a bajillion times and $1099962625618181772 dollar dance pants flew through the window.

The judges clapped. They had never seen someone summon a dance teacher with their voiceeee before. This was completely revolutionary.

"Bbrrrravo!!!" They yelled "CLEARLY YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR THIS COLLEGE!!!! YOU GO ON TOUR WITH OLGA AND ABBY!!!"

Emma screamed. She had done it!!! After she show she approached Ms Erin to apologize.

"I sowwy ms Erin" she say.

"It ok Emma," Ms Erin was very kind "ARA-BISCUIT  ARA-BISCUIT!!! DOWNWARD DOOOOGE CHILD'S POSE. SWOOOSH YADAYADAYADAYADAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA RRRRUUUNNNNNN! RUUUUNNNN! PPPLLAAANNKKK!!"

(No joke that's what she sounds like)

Emma was muy happied by Ms Erin's forgiveness that she decided to take yoga lessons with her because ms Erin is not only a dance teacher but a certified yoga instructor. (Emma if you can find her on some yoga website you win stalker of the year).

After a few days, Emma was very conflicted.

"Abby I don't wanna go on a trip around the world with you and Ms Olga. I wanna stay here with ms Erin,"

"Wat" Abby said "But but you gotta gotta go to the trip around the world!!!! It's around. The world. That means we get to discover that the world is round. What could be better?!?!?!?!"

"Ms Erin is better," Emma said, and since no one else would bother to do it, Emma screamed "SHIP OTP"

"Whatever," Abby said, fake crying into her hands "Imma enjoy myself with Ms Olga and Svetlana and Ms Cathleen snd Ms Caroline,"

">:(" Emma said "Well HILLIAN IS STAYING HERE!!! And I'm going to have fun with Ms Erinnnnnnnn1!!"

Three days later, Abby returned from her trip around the world, and Emma returned from her trip to Starstruck Dance Studio with Ms Erin. Emma and Ms Erin were now Besties for life, and Emma had changed......FOREVER!!!

"Yo Emma" Abby smirked "I'm back and GUESS WHAT? I LEARNED HOW TO DROP 6 VARIETIES OF MICROPHONES IN STAGE HOLES!!! WE WENT TO RUSSIA AND THE UKRAINE IT WAS AMAZE!!!i"

Emma was unimpressed. She thought she did much better stuff than Abby. While Abby went to Russia and the Ukraine, Ms. Erin took her there with her fabulous choreography, and Emma was still in Russia.....at heart.

"yayayaya WHATEVER! I just almost slapped a little child today but Ms Erin stopped me OMG guyz look at thos yoga video" Emma snapped her fingers "And since I an queen, you better RUN RUN RUUUUNNNNN PLANK HUH WAAAA YAYAYYAYAYAY YADADADADADA WOOOOSH!"

Abby was confuzzled and Emma rolled her eyes. How was Abby not getting this?

"DOWNWARD DOGE DUH"

Abby was heartbroken. What had her sister become?

"Emma WHAT ARE YOU????" Abby screamed as stage crew poured a bucket of water on her since onions didn't make Abby cry.

"I'm not Emma" emma 2.0 said dramatically "I am....

...
...
...
...
...
...

ROSS LYNCH!!!!"

And Emma pulled off her face and oh noi it actually was Ross Lynch!!! Abby melted into a puddle and then reincarnated into Abby.

"Wait wait" Abby said "if you're not Emma then Emma must be with..."

"Ms Erin? Yep"

"N-n-no," Abby smirked blankly "I meant Abby Lee Miller (be proud I know her full name now >:D) but Ms Erin makes more sense. How did you know?"

"Idk" leech smirked "Multiplication comes in handy"

Leech ran away but Abby chased after him using her cross country skillz

"Noi leech" Abby said "you're gonna help me find Emma"

":(" leech said "but but I'll be late for work and Justine will fire me for the 78828377373737th time..."

"NO. WE FIND EMMA FIRST. THEN JOB JOB!!!"

"Aw ok" leech smirked, and Abby dragged the segmented worm off into the distance.

TO BE CONTINUED.