Oh no this wasn't happening.

I suddenly didn't like Baekhyun that much any more.

"Okay introductions"

Baekhyun was way too excited about all this, I just took my chair and prayed to god I was going to walk out of here alive.

"I'm Baekhyun!"

shut up please.

"Chanyeol"

The guy who had called Baek spoke.

"Junmyeon"

It was the hunters turn next, well not gonna lie it would be nice to know his name.

"Jongin"

So Jongin it was, it was a nice name, something I could def imagine myself moa- okayyyyy moving on.

"I'm Yixing"

no you're a betrayer and you will pay for this when this is over.

I I took my chances and looked into Jongin's eyes, he suddenly turned stiff.

Oh yes, he definitely knew.

"Sehun"

Luckily my coffee came then I would have downed it right there and then and fled but it would be kind of suspicious to drink a smoking hot coffee in one go, and if there's anything I couldn't be right now it's suspicious.

I felt that Jongin was still looking at me so I decided to play dumb, maybe I work work myself out of this.

"Umh do I have something on my face or something?"

I asked the guy with a small smile while brushing my hand through my hair.

"No- no, it's just that"

He paused for a bit and I could feel my heart racing in my chest.

Just act cool.

"Nothing, never mind"

I took a sip of my coffee and it took every ouch of strength of myself not to gulp down the whole cup. What was going on, I was never like this.

I stared at the cup for a while while I heard Baekhyun chat about well god knows what, I wasn't interested enough to listen along.

"Hey what's tomorrow?"

I asked Yixing in a whisper.

"Tuesday ... why are you asking me that"

I drank some more of my coffee and contemplated something.

"Hey does my hair look shinier than usual to you?"

He looked me over for a second.

"Yeah I guess so, just thought you had used some new conditioner or something, and why are we whispering?"

Seriously that guy.

"So anyways there's a full moon tomorrow and I wanted to go out to see it, I thought maybe you'd like to join Baek?"

That's where I tuned into the conversation Chanyeol was having with Baekhyun and the others.

"A full moon you say?"

Jongin joined in.

"You should go check it out, maybe you'll see that wolf again!"

The guy named Junmyeon chimed in.

As if, I had a date with my netflix account thank you very much that guy could wait as long as he'd like I wasn't going anywhere.

"A wolf?"

Yixing now spoke up to, luckily he was smart enough not to look at me but rather just direct his gaze to Junmyeon.

"Yeah Jongin here is a hunter, he- wait why am I telling this story, Jongin, tell them about the wolf"

Jongin seemed to choke a bit on his drink and looked at me.

"Umh well on one of my hunting trips I saw a wolf and well I didn't shoot it and then I saw it again and yeah, that's it? There's not really anything to talk about"

We both knew there was.

"Jongin, you sai-"

Junmyeon started but Jongin cut him off.

"There's not really anything to talk about"

It became silent and I looked down at my coffee, only to see that my cup was empty, damn I needed to get some more.

"I don't think i'll see it again so that's that"

Damn right you won't see it again Jongin.

The guy just smiled at me and oh shit he had a cute smile, okay maybe I could creep on him some more.

Okay no, coffee, I needed more coffee.

But I also kind of needed more of Jongin and that seemed to cause me a lot or inner trouble.