It's only been a month and our relationship hasn't been going well

It's only been a month and our relationship hasn't been going well.. The first time he bailed I understood but this is the 10th time or more that he has bailed on me.. We barely talk anymore because his busy a lot and I have been looking forward to this day since he left. I think I've had my head in the clouds, Cas and I aren't ready to get married we can't barely keep this long distance relationship together but I know that he loves me and I love him so it's going to work, it has to. I go online and purchase a plane ticket to New York. "Sam, I'm going to New York." "But isn't Cas coming home today?" "No. He is busy, so I thought I'd surprise him. Please be good, I will call when I know I am coming home. Love you stay out of trouble." I give him a hug before making my way to the airport. I still hate planes and I am on my own this time, but with Cas living in New York I'd probably have to get use to flying.

It didn't take long before the plane  landed in New York. "Wow.." I whisper. It's beautiful but such a big city. I follow through the city looking for Castiel's head quarters. "Hi I am here to see Castiel." I say to a lady whose sitting at the desk. "Do you have an appointment?" "No, I am his boyfriend Dean.." She looks me up and down. "Please take a seat.." She says awkwardly. I didn't know I had to have an appointment to see my boyfriend. "Mr Novak your boyfriend? Is here.." She says weirdly like Castiel didn't mention me. "Dean?" I see Cas standing in front of me. I get up and hug him. "What are you doing here?" He says pulling away. "I missed you, so I figured that if you couldn't come home I'd come see you." I smile. "Follow me." He walks into a fancy office and sits down. "Please sit." I take a seat and look at him. "Don't treat me like one of your clients Castiel.." "Sorry, just a habit." We sit in silence, I can't help but feel that something has changed. "Cas.. What's happening here?" I lean back in my chair. "What do you mean?" He says not taking his eyes off of the computer screen. "I mean what are we doing here? With us? If there even is an us." I say sternly making him look up from the computer screen. "Dean, of course there is an us. I am just busy with work.. I know it's hard New York is different, hard compared to home it's more complicated here.." "Complicated? What do you mean by complicated?" I say standing up before I could say or do anything the door opens to reveal a guy in a dark grey suit. "Hey you." He says walking closer to Cas. "Bad time?" He says looking at me. "No, never a bad time for you." He kisses Cas on the cheek. "Are you frigging kidding me? This is what you meant by complicating?" I grab my jacket off the chair and walk out of the room. "Dean!" Cas follows me out of the building. It rains a lot in New York, and this just reminds me of the time I told Cas I didn't love him and we broke up and he ended up with someone else. "Wait.." He yells. "Why? So you can tell me that it just happened?" "It did just sort of happen.." "So you couldn't call or text me to say that you were with someone else?" I could feel myself getting angry. "I waited for you Castiel, I waited and waited for you to come home to me after countless of texts saying you can't make it so I decided to come see you and you are with someone else?"  "It just happened Dean, You weren't here and I got lonely and I needed something." "Something? You had me! You could have called Cas, you always had me. You went for the easy way out. I was going to move here for you, I was going to marry you! But if you can't handle being away from me for a month without being unfaithful then I don't think you can handle being married to me." I turn to walk away. "Dean?" He shakes me and I snap out of it looking around I was in the office again. "Cas?" "I said it was so nice to see you." He kisses me slowly as I push him off. "What?" The guy walks in and gives Cas something before leaving. "You are with him.." I say confused. "No? His my boss Dean, I'm with you.. Are you okay?" "I.. I don't know.." "Here sit down. Have you hit your head again?" I shake my head. "No.. I have been stressed and not sleeping well but I could of sworn you were sleeping with him.." "No Dean, I love you and only you.. I want to be with you forever.." "You mean that? We haven't seen each other in so long, you are always busy, you never have time for me.. I had to come here because I missed you." "Dean, I have been working my butt off to try and get some time off to come see you, I didn't think long distance would be this hard, I miss you like crazy but I would never cheat on you. I love you and only you.. I just wish there was an easier option.." "I can move here..." I whisper having Cas look up from the ground. "You would do that?" I nod my head. "For you I would do anything.." "Dean.. What's that?" I see him walk towards my back pack where a red box is poking out. "Nothing.." I try to rush over and grab it quickly before he could but I wasn't fast enough. "Is this what I think it is Dean Winchester?" "I wanted to yeah, but I don't think we are ready for marriage. I love you a lot but Marriage is a big step and with the lives we live I don't think we can get married right now but I do want to marry you and make you my husband in the future. I want you to have the ring, it's engraved with the date and time you sent me the first message, the picture of you. It can be a promise ring instead of a engagement. I promise to love you unconditionally, I promise to support you and I promise to make you my husband one day." Cas smiles and kisses me passionately. "I promise too." He says slipping the ring on. Maybe we aren't ready for marriage, but we are ready to take a big step in our relationship, moving to New York won't be easy but we will make it work, I love him and he loves me. I want to marry him one day so a promise ring to promise him that I will make him my husband no doubt. I don't know when that will be, months from now or years but I know that Castiel Novak will be my husband and I will be the happiest man alive. I walk into Castiel's bedroom, his house is beautiful. I lay down on the bed and smile. Life hasn't been easy but it was worth every hard moment. I feel my phone vibrate as I pull it out of my pocket.

N/A

N/A

Soo.. I don't know if you like this ending. I was originally going to kill Dean with a brain bleed after the beating Crowley gave him but I wanted a happier ending for them. Dean imagined Cas was cheating on him because he was afraid of losing Castiel, so he hallucinated the worst thing that he thought happened because he was second guessing his relationship as he thought it wasn't going to work but now that Cas reassured him that he loves him he can put the bad thoughts to rest. His never had someone love him this much and he has never loved someone this much so he is afraid of losing him so he imagined the worst, but he knew they weren't ready for marriage and I didn't want to really have them get married so I decided that it could be a promise ring a commitment. I hope you aren't to disappointed with the ending. I wanted to end it with a text "I love you." Because  it is called the wrong number and it's of text messages so I thought it would be good to end it with a text as that's how it began.. I thank you for reading, voting and giving me your feedback. I haven't had a book this long or popular so I am very thankful. I hope you enjoyed it and enjoy my other Destiel/Supernatural stories. Thank you again, and I apologize if the ending wasn't what you hoped/expected or if it was bad. :) xx