Chapter 1

Zany a girl and elle a boy both of the girls and boys  family agreed that both of them wil get married to each other in future .  They both were engaged to each other .This is a arranged sequence story . They got engaged when they were at small age . After some years of engagment zany n elle started to talk to each other .The problm between them was the distance .They both lived far away from each other the only thing they can do was communicate through cellphones.  Zany and elle started a chat with each other they were taking just for the sake they both were engaged and they have to spend their future with each other . How can anyone spend there entire life with someone who doesnt know anything abouteach other .?
But its not always the same as time passed zany and elle fall in love with each other .
No doubt  during first  few months they both were the enemy of each other .They started treating each other as they are the worst enemy ever .They never treated each other as a human  . They never liked each other nor it was so easy for them to talk to each other .  But as the time passed zany and elle fall in love with each other .The never ending love !

KEep smilIng .!Keep Reading .!
Likes .!
Comments.!