When he told me he heard me say I that I was falling for him, at first, I felt like denying it, but then I decided that I wasn't going to hide my feelings anymore. I loved him and if that bothered him then that's his bad luck.

Many time over the two weeks since I confronted him he tried to get me to take it back, but I just wouldn't. He even made it clear to me that he didn't want or need my love. He was very direct when he said that my stupid feelings didn't in any way move him and that I'd do better to squash them before they fester into something even more ridiculous.

I was told to not expect him to return them in any way, shape or form. He even reminded me that my only purpose in life was to please him, and be owned completely by him, and my loving him was anything but pleasing.

Even though his words hurt, I still refused to tell him that I hated him like he wanted me to. It felt good to finally have something that bothered him that much.

"Don't test me, Lilly, I'm yet to punish you for running!"

His hands instantly reached for my neck, and because I was tied up I was unable to stop him. I knew I couldn't stop him from hurting me completely, I could get him pissed off enough to delay the inevitable.

"Are you scared, Killian? Are you scared that that ice berg you have for a heart might melt and start loving me back? Or is it that you already love me, and as much as you claim you own me and I'm your slave, you're mine as well?"

His hand flew away from me and he jumped back like he was hit with an invisible force. His glare was cold and hard as he started at me, not saying a work. I knew I was getting to him, so I continued.

"I love you Killian, and you can never change that, but in time, I will make you love me right back."

He moved so fast that at first I thought he was going to hit me, but he started to roughly untie the knot at my wrist. When I was completely free I started rubbing them to circulate the blood.

Killian, however, jumped from the bed and stared at me for a very long time before he did something he's never done before.

"Get dress, and get the f**k out of my room!!"

I stood there startled, he wanted me to leave? Maybe I pushed him too far, maybe I shouldn't have baited him. I took too long to respond so he grabbed me by my arms and pushed me, causing me to stumble, but I regained my footing and steadied myself.

I heard the steel in his voice as he spoke.

"I said get the hell out!"

I couldn't help flinching at his words, and the shaking of my naked body, I couldn't stop that either. I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face.

"Y-you w-want me to le-leave?"

He threw his head back and laugh, but I could tell that it was a heartless one. When he finally looked back at me his face was void of any emotion, it was like staring into a black abyss.

"What, you think because you cast your useless emotions on me that I'd give you back to that cowardly mutt of an ex?"

In two stride he was up on me, his face so close to mine that I could feel the hot air from his breath.

"Well you think f**king wrong Red, YOU'RE MINE! You f**king belong to me, mind, body and f**king soul!! And if you think about leaving this house again I will kill you, trust me, Lilly, I'd slit your f**king throat before I let anyone else have you!"

I was shaking so much from my fear because I knew he meant every word that he said. He grabbed my arms again, even harder than before and I couldn't help but cry out.