2

lol it has been like 7 months i can't keep up
______________________

"Wake up!" Feeling the cold water cascade down my face and soak my body, I shot up from the comfy sheets - startled at the sudden awakening.

"I cannot believe this. How could you ditch me at the party last night! I was all alone Lily, I could've gotten drugged or even worse - someone could've found me dead! Yeah, that's right Lilian! Dead." I squint, seeing Bella pacing across the room. A now empty cup in hand. Oh boy.

"Are you serious? First, don't call me that. Second, You were the one who left me completely alone. I had to get a drive home from Harry - which whom I don't even know! I could've been dead as well!" The drive home last night with Harry was oddly quiet. It seemed as if he had so much to say to me at the bar, but when we entered his car, he went dead silent. Bella glared over me and scoffed.

"Whatever. By the way - the hallway guy dropped off our schedules for class. You have photography in an hour so i would get up if I were you." I smiled at Bella's use of words and scurried to the shower room.

The water felt refreshing as I kneaded my fingers through my pale hair. Thoughts overwhelmed me as i stood. I didn't know how i felt at NYU. Change wasn't always a big thing for me. As I pushed the handle down to turn off the water, I sighed.

Things will get better in time, I guess.

I had dried off my body, feeling immaculate. I shimmied a grey jumper over my head - paired with black leggings. New York wasn't the warmest of places.

I skipped back to our dorm and put on light makeup. Checking the time, I gasped.

I ran out of the room, books tucked under my forearm. Trees surrounded the campus, and birds would chirp a lovely tune as I moved along.

Making it with two minutes to spare, I sighed in relief. Taking a deep breath, I took a random seat in the middle of the aisle.

As my eyes wandered around the room - my mind was somewhere else. I've always been a big fan of photography and such. As a child, I'd take polaroids of random things i found interesting. Whether it'd be a piece of cloth or a napkin. I'd always try and find some meaning behind it. Even though I am majoring in psychology, I wanted to do something for myself.

"Hey, do you mind if i sit here?" Interrupting my thoughts, I look up to see a girl. She smiles as i shake my head, and takes her seat.

"What's your name?" I question, looking at the girl. She was pretty. Her long black hair was set on her shoulders, curling at the tips. Freckles aligned on her lips and she had pearls for teeth.

"Maddie. And yours?"

"Lily." I gave her a small smile, rushing my hand through my hair.

"Why hello ladies." I turned to see Harry. He had a cheeky smile as he sat in the seat next to mine.

I rolled my eyes, giving the 'kill me' look to Maddie. She laughed as she leaned over her area, looking to Harry.

"Harry, you're such a nerd." Maddie giggled, while on the other hand i sat confused.

"You know you love me though!" Harry laughed, sending a smile towards Maddie and I.

"Oh! Lily, don't worry. This guy is a good friend of mine. His name is Ha-"

Maddie got cut off by a frantic - but smooth voice, "Actually we have met before. Isn't that right, Lily I guess?" I scoffed, giving him the stink eye.