chapter 22

Jake

EPILOGUE

Brandon and James and Alexis were finally 10 years old. Alexis and Alexis we out side practicing magic. She was in level 15 for a 10 year old. Alexis told me its cuz of Stans blood that gave them all powers to the max.

But Brandon practice a little bit and James doesn't at all well when he is in his room I can smell his magic. But out side he refuses to do.

Then two are really close now I bet they are mates for sure.

Look how they act. They never leave ghetto side, they sleep in the same bed. They hate being away from each other. Not even a split second or Brandon will start to search James like a wild rouge wolf.

Me and Cody are been happy together. I'm planning to have other kids in the next month.

Only 2 this time thank goodness.
And they are going to be females.
I all ready have their names.

Brianna and Mira. For them I hope they are cute and suits them.

“Baby what's wrong?” Cody scented my sadness.
“Nothing. Is that our baby's are growing up.” I told him.
He smiled and kisses my forehead.

“I know baby. But that's how life works they grow up, and we turn old and you know die.”
He was right about that.

I smiled at him and kisses him in the lips. “OK baby.” I told him.

Whit that he left and went back to his office. I went out side to check up on them. I saw James and Brandon kissing!!! That gotta me really happy. I knew they were mates. That's so adorable.

They felt my presence, and they jumped up. James was red like a tomato. Brandon smiling and then he turned serious. Awww he is protecting James.

“I'm not telling dad OK. I already knew y'all were mates. ” I told them. James was still blushing and Brandon was hugging James.

I went up to them and hugged them. “I live y'all. Brandon u better protect ur brother and mate OK?” I told Brandon.

He said yes and they left to go play outside.

When I went out side to see Alexis and Alexis I saw Alexis kissing a stranger. Were Alexis?

“weres Alexia?” I told Alexis.
The stranger lady turned around.

“Here daddy. The magic studies and the blood of the pure witch.
Made me grow faster. I'm now 18 and I just founded my mate Alexis.” she said.

I was surprised and happy.
My baby girl grown up that fast and founded her mate that was my best friend. From childhood.
Witches don't age after 18. So Alexis been 18 for awhile now.

But wolf we age slowly. But we keep our young appearance.

That's how my life is going now.
It's happy. My baby's are growing up. Everything is going good.
There's nothing I want more now.

FIN

Thanks for reading this book this is the end. But so t panic next chapter is a prequel of Brandon and James. I hope that story goes good too.

Thanks for reading this book again. I hope I didn't bored y'all with this. Anyways thanks.

Song: always and forever Blood on the dance floor

Thanks

Follow
Vote
Share
Comment

Byeeeeeee for now
See y'all in the next chapter. XD