"Well it ain't gone be complicated today, I'm taking you home. " Lucas said pulling her up.

JAMERA'S POV
I let him take me home because I knew that Jajuan wouldn't be home, he was out for the night because he's in California, you know "doing business ".

...

"Soooo... " Lucas trailed off, turning onto my street.

I have to admit, this car ride was awkward as fuck so I guess that's why he decided to break the silence.

I looked up from my phone, then at him.

"What?"

"Tell me about your self." He said sounding interested... but if I learned anything from my JaJuan , it'd be how to spot a fuck boy ...and Lucas was definitely that in my eyes.

So I was just going to tell him the basics.

"My name's JaMera... Im 17. I'm not from here and that's all you need to know. " I said as we pulled into my drive way.

I started to get out of the car until I realized the door wouldn't open. But when I reached to unlock it ,the door was already unlocked.

I guess Lucas seen the confused look on my face because he leaned back in his chair and simply said, "Childlock"

I looked at him weirdly.

He sat up and looked at me.

"Look, I just want you to be real with me."

"Theres nothing you need to know about me." I said sighing and leaning back after I realized that he wasn't budging on the child lock situation.

"There's alot about you I wanna know, like your interests, your goals in life, even the simple things like family , favorite color or even your hobbies. " he said now turning to his side fully looking at me .

I just sighed and said nothing at all.

"Okay... I get it, you want me to go first. " he said, " Ok so, I take interest in music, if you haven't noticed, I'm a rapper, me and my niggas .. you know Troy and Will, my goal is to become a well known rapper, I wanna get recognized for what I see talent in, which is my music and when that does happen I plan on paying my momma back for all she ever did for me, I'm not from here either but I've already told you I'm from France, et je sais que vous aimez quand je parle français pour vous (and I know you love it when I speak French to you) " he said looking down smirking then back to me, " Me and my family is very close, but my mom and I, well let's just say I'll break a niggas jaw for her, my favorite color just so happens to be red. And my hobbies are, music, art and don't tell nobody I told you but I like variety women, all different types..."

He continued to talk but I zoned out after hearing the variety women part... like Lucas you were doing good.. learn to shut up.

LUCAS POV
I went on and on about how much I liked her and that if she would give me a chance, I would never do her wrong... I know I just meet her a while ago but I just know shes not like the other broads I be messing with... I want to get to know her better.

When I finished talking I just smiled at her but honestly she didn't look interesting, it looked like she been ignoring a nigga this whole time.

She opened the passenger side door realizing child lock was off and got out the car grabbing her purse and phone.

I grabbed her arm just before she was about to shut her door.

"Look... " she started, " You seem coo and all but I'm not like these other girls.. " I smiled at her because we had been talking about this that whole time so I know she was listening.

"So just know I'm not gonna fuck you or be your little groupie Lucas. " my smile immediately dropped and my face was covered with confusion.

"So I'm telling you now, don't waste your time. Thanks for the ride though. " she got out of my grip and walked into her house.

Im mad confused yo.

I just drove home.

Later...
Nobodies pov
"Yesss daddyyyyy!" ??? was moaning loudly in Lucas room....

To be continued...

Who do yall think the girl is?

Do y'all think JaMera was wrong for assuming?

Who's your favorite character so far?

Do yall feel bad for Lucas?

Do y'all really think Lucas would change for JaMera?

LEAVE COMMENTS AND STAR FOR ME, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!