Learning Basics

LUCAS' POV
I swear this bitch annoying but she give bomb head and she'll do anything to be involved with a nigga, straight up, if I told her to suck my dick on the hood of my whip, what y'all think she gon do? Suck my dick on the hood of my car with no hesitatation.

But she be telling everybody she my bitch, Tori whinny and possessive as hell and I ain't even her's.

And I Damn sure don't plan on being.

(Next day... don't worry it's friday. )

JAMERAS POV
Today went by slow as hell considering the fact that I was 3rd wheeling Rayne and Will, all day because I ain't seen Jadoraye, or Wills friends toady.

End of the day

"Sooo we still on for tonight? " Will said, arm drapped over Rayne and I's shoulders, talking to her.

I just rolled my eye's.

"Yes, I told you that a hundred times." Rayne said smiling.

"Hey bitchhhh! " Jadoraye yelled over at us while getting out of the same car Dillyn took them home in the other day.

I removed Will's arm from my shoulder and he put it right back.

"You one of my arm rests, stop playing. " Will said

I rolled my eyes at him as I, well we, walked over to meet Jadoraye, Dillyn and Lucas.

"Where you been all day? " I asked Jadoraye as we all were face to face.

"Oh, with Lucas, Troy and Tori. " she said rolling her eyes as soon as the name 'Tori ' came out.

"Whatever, but where at? Yall wasn't at school. " I said

"Oh, well we were all at the icecream parl--" she began to say until I cut her off.

"Hold up, hold up, who the hell is Troy? " I asked with a confused face.

Jadoraye opened her mouth to reply until Rayne cut her off.

"And why the fuck wasn't we invited to the fucking ice cream shop?" She said

"Well I woulda invited you and Will, " she said to Rayne as I opened my mouth in shock as to why she wouldn't have invited me then she looked over at me," I knew JaMera wouldn't come first off ,second off , I didn't want you to feel left out... it was kinda a couple thing. Oh and Troy is Dillyn." She said pointing at him smiling.

"Wait when did you all become couple's? " I asked pointed at all of them.

"Were not ." Rayne said.

"Well we just talk....I thought I told you. " Jadoraye said.

"Well you didn't but Its coo, I was just asking. " I said walking to the bench to wait on my uber to get here.

Nobody's pov

"She good?" Will asked

"Yeah... no, she fine. " Jadoraye said nodding her head.

"I'll check on her. " Lucas said walking over to where I was until Tori grabbed his arm.

"No, let them bitches check on her." Tori said eying Jadoraye and Rayne.

"Girll --" Rayne said taking off her shoes until Will wrapped his arms around her.

Lucas removed her hand from his arm and walked over to JaMera.

"Why don't you ever let me drive you home." Lucaa said sitting down next to her on the bench.

"It's complicated..." JaMera said