File 2

I have to stop him fast- Yamaguchi's eyes watered. How could he convince him though? The Tsukishima Kei? They were best friends ever since he had saved him, and now, it had been the opposite.

He was going to end Yamaguchi.

Kageyama Tobio; he had attended Karasuno's agency simply because he heard that the famous Ukai, the one who trained Karasuno's agents to become one of the best, had been coming back. He maybe even made them better than the current Shiratorizawa. Kageyama hadn't done anything wrong...

Or did he?

Impossible. Yamaguchi knew Kageyama hadn't been like that. Aside from his crazy genius mind, he hadn't been the best with words. Perhaps he had a clue- maybe about the recent killing of Kindaichi?

Yamaguchi couldn't think of such nonsense. Someone had been standing right above him, ready to place a bullet in his head. "Any last words? Your death will do the agency some good- perhaps you want to turn yourself in?" Yamaguchi's breathe hitched as his heart raced, "I-I didn't do it." Tsukishima raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't do it, okay?! Shoot me if you want, but I won't take the blame for something I didn't do," he mumbled quietly, "at least not while that bastard is alive and loose...

"You need to believe me, Tsukki-"

"How do I know you're not lying?" He pushed his glasses up with his other hand, "you do know this will be better for me if you're dead, correct?" Yamaguchi gritted his teeth, "you know me more than I know myself, Tsukishima Kei."

 "Yes, I do-"

 "So why the hell do you think I killed Kageyama Tobio? What the hell was my reasoning?!"

 "Depends on how you look at it," the tall blonde smirked. It irked him, the idea of shooting his best friend and his partner in crime and all, but he had to act calm. Think about it, who could be capable of killing Kageyama Tobio other than anyone in the agency? But if that was the case, who killed Kindaichi Yuutarou, and why? Was there possibly more than one person?

 Tsukishima lowered his revolver, looking Yamaguchi directly in the eyes. The freckled agent gave a soft smile, "thank you, Tsukki."

 "No need to thank me," he held a hand out for his partner to grab, same expression plastered on his face, "if I figure out that you are part of this case in any way, I'll-"

 "Kill you myself, no?" Yamaguchi grabbed the other's hand, pulling himself up. "I promise I will prove myself innocent." Tsukishima sighed as the freckled male dusted off his suit. "So, what now?"

"What do you mean? We first need to get all the possible information on the murders, then find evidence-"

The first year's gaze softened, "but you will get in trouble if anyone figures out you know I'm here... I think I should do this myself-"

"Don't be dumb," the blonde sighed, listening to the vehicles which had given off some sort of noise when they had zoomed by. "You specialize on the outside. You need someone to get you in. If you plan on working alone, fine by me- but you won't manage to stay away from agents without someone on the inside."

"Tsukki," Yamaguchi gave a some what sweet smile. "Thank you."

"Let's go," the tallest beckoned, walking towards the road. "Where to? There's no way I can go back home," the shorter of the two mumbled, following Tsukishima shortly after. "Hey," the male with the black rimmed glasses said, "at least you can see crimes through the culprit's point of view. In my opinion, that's not a bad thing."