The girl that I used to know ( Hikaruxreader)

*Normal pov*

There I was in someone's embrace but the question is who? I tried looking up, sadly I couldn't see the persons face. After a second more they let go. Seeing who it was made me go a crimson red. It was Hikaru!! I wanted to run but it was like my feet were glued to the marble flooring. What made it worse?Well none other than the fact everyone was staring including the guests! Standing there in front of everyone made me go an even darker shade of red. Not only was I completely embarrassed but I was confused. Why did he hug me? Why was I still even here? Then it struck me he remembered didn't he. I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes I wanted them to forget. The truth was I could tell them apart but I was to scared to back then. Why? I don't know. I guess I felt there pain. Quickly I leave hoping I didn't cause too much of I scene. Who I'm I kidding I've already embarrassed myself enough today.

*Hikaru's Pov*

I watched as _f/n_ ran out of the host club I felt horrible. Did I see here cry? "Umm, Hikaru what was that about?" I look towards my brother. Does he not remember? "Alright the host club is closing early today." As the girls leave the hosts all gather a round me. "You little devil what did you do to that poor girl!!" Boss I didn't do anything! "Then why was she crying?!?" How should I know! "Embarrassment..." Everyone looks towards Mori he's right she must have been embarrassed. But why? That's when it hit me. Dammit I'm the Idiot that hugged her in front of the majority of the girls in are class!!! We have to go look for her! The hosts give me a weird look before we're all out looking for her.

*Normal Pov*

I sit on the side of the fountain trying to wipe my face off. Suddenly I'm pushed into the freezing cold water. There in front of me were some girls I've never met in my life. "Hey you must be the new girl so I guess we can take it a little easy on you." What did I do to you guys? "Don't play dumb with us we know you purposely through yourself at Hikaru." I never did such a thing. "Oh really, back in the club room ring a bell." It rung a bell alright these girls were pissed and there was no way I could talk myself out of this. "So boss what should we do with her?" "Easy, since we already drenched her lets ruin her clothes even more. Rip and tear them." Each girl grabbed a pair of scissors and before I could stop them they were tearing my dress. While two held me down two others were cutting the delicate cloth. I couldn't do anything but cry. That's when I heard multiple footsteps coming towards us. By the time the footsteps had came to a stop the girls were gone and I was in a heaping mess. My dress had cuts all over it. One of the girls had accidentally cut my leg while cutting the bottom of my dress. I had no idea who was standing there because my face had been buried into my lap. The water around me swished then all movement stopped. I felt something touch my shoulder and my curiously got the better of me. Looking up I saw both Hikaru and Kaoru in the water, the rest of the hosts at the edge of the fountain. I cried........