Chapter Sixteen:Alternate Ending: Spouse Betrayal

A/N: Alternate route where Vath is still alive basically - he was spared by Adam but both his arms were forcefully amputated by Adam, like Kyes interpretation of the story.
Okay let's go

Fifteen years later - Faith

- Sara -

Adam has stopped talking to me.
I somehow do not know why, but he just..has. He spends nearly all his time away from me and our children, and when he finally gets back, he pretends that nothing happened... Or he covers up that he was spending time with his family.

There was times like this when I used to believe him. There was times like this when I would just wait by the window, watch the endless hail, rain and thunderstorms of the night and wait for his arrival. There was times like this when I thought he just wanted space from the reality of being a Father.

Oh boy...was I wrong.

It was just a regular day when I found out the truth of Adam Galanos. It was just a regular day when I would be waiting by the window and watch the endless hail, rain and thunderstorms of the night. It was just a regular say when I would be telling myself that he just needed space.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked, wiping my apron. He turned his head to the side to face me, but looking at the floor with that same, permanent cold hearted look of shame. "No." He told me, shaking his head. "I do not need any acquaintance." He sighed and started to walk out the door.

"A..are you sure? Do you have to leave every single afternoon?" I asked, walking over to him. "C..come on..spend a night with your wife and kids for once!" I attempted to grab his hand, to hold it; but he just pushed my hand away from his body.

"I will be back soon." He told me, facing the door. "Don't bother making me any dinner." Then, he walked out the door.

I couldn't take it anymore. Adam Galanos, a proud member of the village of Faith, who fought to save his childhood friend, his sweetheart and soon to be his future bride from chaorruption.

Yet now, he doesn't even look at that same woman he rescued anymore, and can not stand to be around her and feel her presence.

The tears would not stop flowing. I have always been an emotional person, but somehow I have been able to keep all these emotions bottled up and at bay. How did I do that? That was the question.

"Mama?" I heard a voice behind me, making me instantly turn around. Kya seemed worried of the situation of I was in, her orange orbs filled with anxiety. I took a deep breath and plastered a huge, false smile on my face. "I..it is okay, sweetie. Your Father is just stressed, that's all." I knelt down and wrapped her in a hug.

"Mama, why does Papa never pay attention to us?" Sora asked, as he fixed his silver white hair, running it through his finger tips. I looked at them and sighed. "Your Father..he...he is a busy man." I lied. "He...always has to go to..work. Yes, he always has to go to work. But we have to learn how to look after our selves without his help."

Sora and Kya seemed to have bought it, as they looked at me, nodded and left the room, possibly to their own bedrooms. As soon as that happened, I was now all alone in that small kitchen.

Now, it was a good time to cry. I broke down into tears, sobbing, crying, sobbing... I can't even describe it any more. But I'm sure that I was upset. My gross let out just gave me a headache, so I stood up and calmed myself down.

I told my self that it would be okay, that I would be able to hold on. I told my self that I could maybe treat Kya and Sora - possibly for dinner. I got myself dressed and ready, putting on my makeup to go out and look appropriate. I walked over to their room and opened the door.