Blue Eyes & White Lies Lead To I Love You's

• İtfaf edildi twitter user barasucks//idkderekhale

Prologue

When you meet someone, you always seem to notice one thing, one thing that stands out and draws you in; it could be anything, how tall they are, how they dress, but when it came to him, it was his eyes that I had noticed first. Those bright blue eyes that shouldn't have suited his skin tone yet somehow they did perfectly, the bright blue eyes that were just the right mixture of a summers day sky with the depth of an ocean. Yet within seconds of seeing them, and noticing all of these things about them, noticing the innocence intertwined within them they held something else, they held pain. 

Once I noticed this one thing, I noticed everything, until I simply memorised every part of him, the way his lips would curve upwards at the mention of my name, the slight tilt of his head when he looked at me; as he is also remembering every part of my being as I had with him. The stubble that runs rough against my skin when I kissed him goodnight and good morning, but most of all, his voice when he tells me he loves me, a plain and simple, some would say overused line, but when spoken by him full of truth and sincerity.