Leaving Alex Behind

June 20, 2015
It all started when Alex Stone, the city's new bad boy moved, in next door.

June 21, 2015
It was the day I noticed how much he cared about his mom and his sister. When his sensitive side had really shown.

June 22, 2015
I noticed how truly handsome he was. Dark brown eyes that sent almost every girl melting by a single glance. Slick brown hair and a sharp jawline to define his features more clearly. However, his looks can't match the fact that is he super cocky, arrogant and self-centered.

June 23, 2015
I found out that his dad wasn't around. His dad left him when he was only thirteen because his mom discovered that he had been cheating on her. A couple months later, divorce and lawyers were involved and his parents got separated. His mom won custody over him and his little sister who was only a baby at the time.

June 24, 2015
It was the day I noticed that exactly at 2 am, Alex would get on his motorcycle and leave until morning comes. To maybe escape from his problem? It is a possibility.

June 25, 2015
I realized how mysterious Alex really is. He hid so many problems and ignored them. Once you break down a bad boy's walls, you could really see how broken and sorrow he is. Like all he needs to someone to be there and understand him.

June 26, 2015
The day that I saw Alex with a girl in his bedroom doing things nobody should discuss. I should have said I was jealous, which was very true, but I was also sad. Like my heart was just stomped on. But who am I kidding? I had no right to be jealous. After all, we're not dating or anything.

June 27, 2015
I figured out he was involved with a gang who did all kinds of things. Alcohol, drugs, smoking, you name it. In my opinion, it really disgust me. But you can't blame him because he is just the typical bad boy.

June 28, 2015
The day that I saw how broken Alex was inside and how he needed somebody to help him. Oh how much I wanted to be there for him but I couldn't bring myself to it.

June 29, 2015
That day was very special. It was the day that Alex first noticed me. He gave me a cocky smirk, which to tell you the truth, no matter how annoying it was, it made me feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

June 30, 2015
I realized how much I'm in love with Alex Stone. I just loved everything about him. From the way he laughs to the way he runs his hand through his hair when he's frustrated. I love it all. 

July 01, 2015
This is when I lost my virginity to Alex, thinking he liked me. I was wrong. So far from right.

July 02, 2015
It was when I realized that Alex just thought of me as a booty call. I felt used, like just some kind of toy. I got played by the bad boy and to be honest, it hurts.

July 03, 2015
The day Alex's friends wanted to have sex with me. Yes, I did it but only to make him jealous. I am ashamed of it. I just really need his attention. I need him. I want him.

July 04, 2015
When Alex started dating this nerdy girl, Selena. She wore thick rimmed glasses, oversized clothing that made her seem unattractive and had knotted hair that looked like it belong to a home of birds. I don't know what he sees in her.

July 05, 2015
I realized people just thought of me as a slut. Word went around that I slept with Alex's friends for money. I felt shot, hurt, and a waste of space. I needed to get out of this town.

July 06, 2015
When I realized I needed a change. A new way to act, a new look. I just needed a fresh start.

July 07, 2015
It was the day I changed my whole appearance. 

June 08, 2015
The day when Alex wanted to have sex with me again but I denied him. Seeing his face just brought me pain and I need to leave.

July 09, 2015
I got my first boyfriend. He was sweet, charming, kind, and really quite the gentlemen. I adored him.

July 10, 2015
The day I Kiera Valentina left Alex Stone behind.