“Ok,” she whispered before hanging up. I know it was harsh of me to bring her in but my mother was my main responsibility at the moment. The only reason I had done it was because I knew that my father would get friends around there as soon as I got to him. He would threaten to hurt my mother and then expect me to let him go.

But it wasn’t going to happen like that, this time I was going to stand up and fight back. I was going to make him understand some of the pain he made my mother feel.

I pulled up to the johns bar, in the short time we had been here my father had visited there most nights. I flicked out my pocket knife and stabbed he knife into each one of his tyres, just so he would have no chance of getting out.

When I opened the door to the bar I wasn’t surprised to see a lot of underdressed woman walking around and hanging off the males in the room. Scanning the room I quickly spotted my father sitting in the corner with numerous men sitting around him. This was going to be fun.

“How dear you!” I shouted when I got with in distance of him. He looked up, flickering his eyes over me before turning back towards his drink. I stepped forward and swung my fist back punching him straight in the nose. Before I had the chance of fighting back two strong arms wrapped around my own and pulled me backwards. The next thing I knew I was being pulled out side and thrown onto the hard concrete.

“Son, I think it’s time you learnt a lesson or two,”

“Your no father of mine,” I snarled groaning loudly when I felt a foot come in contact with my stomach.

“What ever you say?” he muttered. Some yanked me up and held my hands behind my back. It was a shame we weren’t right in town or else someone would have helped me but no I was stupid enough to come to the bar outside of town that no one drives by. I’m so going to die.

My father came up first and bent down in front of me.

“You need to learn that I’m in charge son, you need to learn whose boss,”

“Go to hell.” I spat.

The next thing I knew I was being pummelled by fists and feet, elbows and knees. Blood came from every where. Just before I was about to black out they all stopped and he bent down in front of me again.

“Next time you try and hurt me I’ll do twice this to your mother,”

“Like hell you will,” I yelled, struggling through the excoriating pain to get free from the person holding me. He laughed at my failed attempts.

“You shouldn’t of said that,” he pulled his fist back, I closed my eyes preparing my self for what was to come. But when it never do I looked around to see Bentley, Lexi and a group of boys standing around looking pissed. That wasn’t what caught my surprise, it was the gun in Lexi’s hand that made me freeze.

Every so slowly my father turned around to look at her, glaring daggers.