Alyssa and Tori began to cry, holding onto their children tightly as Jeremy,Kevin, and Avi teared up. Ben and Jessi shared a look, tears rolling their cheeks.

"I'm so sorry."

~~~

Today is the day of the funeral. Mitch wiped his eyes, the whites of his eyes red from crying. Mariposa slept in her babysit, oblivious to the fact that she had a twin.

Had.

Mitch sobbed quietly, not wanting to cry again. He shook his head, fixing his hair so it won't look like he wasn't caring for himself. He can't remember the last time that he has a good night's sleep, but he knows he can't go back to sleep without thinking of sweet Macy. Macy didn't even get to cry when was welcomed to the world!

"What did I do?"

Mitch screamed suddenly, punching the mirror as hard as he could. The glass shattered, falling down on the ground and next to Mitch's feet. He shook his head, his lip trembling as tears welled up in his eyes.

Why me?

"Mitch, what happened? What did you do?"

He looked away from the broken mirror, Scott looking at him worriedly. The tall blond was in a gray suit, only making Mitch's day gloomier. He let a tear escape, looking at the broken mirror as a sob escaped.

"I broke it. I'm sorry, Scott. Please don't get mad at me."

Scott sighed, walking over to his husband carefully. The glass was all over the floor, making impossible to not break if stepped on. Scott took Mitch's hand, leading him and Mariposa out of the bathroom. Mitch sobbed quietly, trying to be quiet so he wouldn't make Scott cry.

"I'm not mad at you, Mitch. I'm just mad at the fact that you broke the mirror."

"I'm sorry," Mitch whimpered, more tears gracing his cheeks. "It's just so hard. I just wanted her to be here."

Scott frowned, bringing his husband close to him. His heart broke as Mitch whimpered more, allowing tears to run down his cheeks.

"We'll never get to know if she loves or absolutely despises the color pink. We'll never know if she loves dresses or pants that she always gets dirty. We'll never know if she is closer to you or me. We'll never know if she was an Alpha, Beta, Omega, or any of the other rankings.

"We'll never know if she loves Barbies or G.I Joes. We'll never know if she was blonde or burnet because she was bald. We'll never know what her personality is like. We'll never know if her eyes were blue or brown. We had all of that taken away from us, Scott. What did we do to deserve this?"

"We did nothing," Scott whispered, crying himself now. He could hear Melody giggling, wanting to get out of the playpen while Nel and Alex sat down and played with their toys. "We'll never know any of this stuff, but just know that she'll always be in our hearts forever."

"I want her to be in my arms though."

"I know, baby. Me too," Scott replied, separating himself from the hug so he could wipe away Mitch's tears. "She's happy up there. God knows what He was doing and I promise that what He will give us something amazing in the end. I promise."