"I'm not cute Leo, I'm a man. Men are handsome, sexy, drop dead gorgeous." I explained with a roll of my eyes. Leo chuckled again.

"Well, you're drop dead fucking cute." He replied. This made me laugh, which made his fist pump in the air. I snorted.

"Why did you fist pump old man?" I felt his hand that was resting on my hip tighten.

"I'm not that old dammit!" He growled playfully. I laughed.

"Human years, no. Dog years, yes!"

"Oh, you're just to much." He laughed. I smiled after my laughing died down. I really hoped everything was going to be okay now, I really hoped me and Leo was always going to climb into bed after having a long hardworking day, and we'd just spend time like this before falling to sleep comfortably in each other's embrace. "It's good to hear you laugh. I can't remember the last time I've heard you laugh." He whispered. I didn't answer him. I didn't want to ruin the mood we had settled into. The room was quiet once again, which made me believe Leo had fallen back to sleep. Even though I was content I still couldn't fall to sleep. I'd see his face if I did.. I'd see those eyes, and usually when I woke up from my sleep after seeing him it wasn't in a peaceful manner.

"Kyle?" Leo called, which made me look up at him. He had his eyes close but I could tell he was awake.

"Hmm?" I answered, assuring him I was listening as I lowered my head back on his chest.

"Do you not want to sleep because of the nightmares?" I frowned.

"How did you.."

"Cole may have kept the secret to where you two were hiding. But, he never kept how you were progressing from me." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Of course he's still scared of his big bad alpha." Leo's hand went under my chin and he raised my face so he could look me in the eyes.

"I just was making sure you were okay. I had that right at least, correct?" I sighed then nodded.

"Of course you did, you still do. But, I'm telling you right now! Since I'm back I don't want you having any of the pack guards following me, I can protect myself now Leo. Am I understood?" I said sternly looking him square in the eyes. It took him a while before he responded with a scoff.

"What made you think I was going to have someone follow..." I glared at him before he could finish. "He nodded and put his hands up in defense. "Okay, okay! I won't have any of the pack guards follow you! I promise." He assured me. Even though I didn't believe him for a second I let him off the hook. I nodded, then buried my face back into his chest. He had smiled, then soon after wrapped his arms around me once again.

As soon as I started to feel sleep take over me there was a loud banging that filled the house. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion as my eyes that I didn't realized I had closed, opened. Leo groaned and unwrapped himself from around me then stood from the bed. "The King of the Werewolf Union himself along with President Obama, better be outside that door for someone to come knocking around this time on a tired alpha's fucking door." Leo growled out as he went out the door, downstairs toward the loud banging that continued. I sighed and dragged myself up out of bed, following behind Leo. I stopped mid way on the stairs and looked at Leo watching the with a glare, I had no doubt he knew who it was, so why wasn't he opening the door?

"Kyle, go back to bed. I'm positive this has nothing to do with you." He tried to assure me. I shook my head though, then sat on the stair I had been standing on.

"I'll wait for you. So, go ahead." I assured him as I smiled and nodded my head towards the door. He shook his head and smirked before growling and throwing open the door. "Cole!" I gasped as I shot up to my feet. He was breathing heavy while sweat was sliding down his face onto his naked chest. I hurried to Leo's side. "Cole-Cole what.." I started to asked him but he spoke over me in the most distraught tone.

"Alpha, please! Please alpha, I can't find him! I can't find Peter, he's gone missing Alpha!" His voice broke, "Please Kyle, Alpha! You have to help me find him!" He cried out then dropped to his knees as he broke into a fit of loud sobs. "I knew this was going to be to much on him. I shouldn't have argued with Chris in front of him! Oh goddess, now he's ran away! What if I never see him again!" He wailed. "This was all my fault, it was all my fault." I couldn't help my actions. I dropped to my knees and wrapped my arms around Cole's broad body as I felt tears slip down my face. He held me back and buried his face into my shoulder, as I patted his back and told him not to worry that we'd find him. "What am I going to do Kyle, what am I going to do?" I looked up at Leo, he look very tired, but I also saw the sympathy he was feeling for Cole. His eyes swept from Cole to me, he watched me for moment, then he threw his head back and sent out a howl, calling to the pack trackers.