moves and struggles

Hiros POV:

It've been one month since we came back home from hospital. I was now five months into my pregnancy, which made my stomach start feeling a little heavy. I was also worried about the baby's condition, but Abigail kept telling us to stay calm and not to panic. I felt the baby kick and smiles as I rubbed my tummy into its kicks.
"Goodmorning little baby Hamada, already awake? Aw that's nice..!"
I giggled when I felt a tiny hand touch the inner sides of my tummy like if the baby was trying to reach out to me. I gently used a finger to rub at that tiny little touch feeled it rub back toward mines.
This was wonderful! Indescribable! Unbelievably stunning!
The baby is inside of me. Growing. A tiny version of Dashi and I. And i feel it!
I rubbed my stomach smiling widely then watched Tadashi come upstairs to me with two plastic bags in each hands.
"Hey bro, where have you been?" I asked giggles.
"Out shopping!" He answered as he took his plastic bags to show me what he buyed.
"Well I just buyed the most nessesarry, I buyed diapers, baby bottles, a bunch of pacifiers, and aaand.. A soft baby blanket!"
I giggled as he finished telling what he buyed then chuckles.
"Dashi, you know there is still 4 months to the baby's birth right?"
"Actually 4 months 1 week and two days! I've been counting!" He said.
I rolled my eyed.
"You nerd!"
"You knucklehead!"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
He sat down beside me in the bed wrapped his arms around of me and I rested my head back into his muscular chest purring and closing my eyes. I felt so safe in his arms.
I felt the baby start moving again and I let out a smile, yet when the movements began to feel more intense and harder, I started panic. It was like the baby was struggling because of something!
I panicked and looks back up at my brother saw that he have noticed the same as me.
"Dashi..!"
He gasps then shouted "ow!" Which made Baymax active. We saw the robot lumpily walk toward us before saying his usual sentences which Tadashi choosed to break.
"Baymax, scan Hiro and the baby! Give us the status of the baby!"
Baymax did as he said and scanned it.
"Scan complete. The baby is struggling from a damage. The damage happened by its head close to its ears. Diagnosis, deafness!"
I blinks in surprise and shock. Our little baby is deaf, and it's all caused by a damage which I started because I didn't listened to my brothers advice!
I'm the worst parent ever!

--------

finally another chapter! ^^ yay! Hope you guys enjoyed this, and check out my other fanfic indescribable for more Hidashi 😊