Chapter 5

When I reached my room I realised I was home early and no one would be home for ages. All of a sudden I got this energy boost and decided to go down stairs and blast my music. I connected my phone to the bluetooth speaker and put on 'hands to myself' by Selena Gomez. I turned it up all the way and started dancing and singing around the kitchen with a spoon. This is one of my favourite things to do when I'm home alone. I even started baking some cookies because why the hell not.

When the song was changing to a new one I heard someone pounding on the door like a crazy person, so I had to stop what I was doing and see who interrupted my dancing and singing time.

I opened the door really annoyed to come face to face with a random guy. He had glasses and had a beanie over his hair, he was wearing baggy clothes so he looked sorta like a nerd. But since he was close to me he looked quit handsome, also his baggy clothes still seemed to outline some muscle. So to say the least I was confused as to why he was here.

"May I help you?" I asked

"Uhh y-yeahh I was wondering if you could p-please turn down your music because I'm t-trying to study and I can't concentrate." He asked with a cute stutter. But I'm pretty sure it is fake because it looked like he was forcing them out. weird.

"Ok sure" I said simply, which surprised me because usually I would just slam the door and keep doing what I was doing. But something about him made me curious.

"T-thank you" He said and started to walk away.

"Wait! Do you go to my school?" guessing he knew me, not trying to sound snotty or anything.

"Yes I do" He replied without a stutter.

"Ok cool see you round then" I said closing the door and walking back to the kitchen. I'm glad that he goes to my school because I want to find out more stuff about him. Because everything I've seen just then doesn't add up. He has a very strong build that you can see even though he tries to hid it with the baggy clothes and everything he says seems to be forcing a stutter out every so often to go with the scared and nerdy look.

I finished off my cookies and waited for them to be done in the oven. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

unknown number: 'Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty'

I laughed but then frowned wondering who the heck that could be.

Unknown number: 'Hey, don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.'

Okay now that was just weird I thought to myself. I looked around the room and outside but I could see no one. Eh must have been a coincidence. I got the cookies out of the oven and decided I was getting tired again.

I took a quick shower and then got a sports bra and my cute but revealing knickers, because they are so damn comfy and crawled into bed. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard the front door open and then a whole lot of laughing started to erupt through out the whole house.

Stupid annoying brother bringing all his friends over. I climbed out of bed in a hurry because I just wanted to sleep and ran down the stairs ready to rage at my brother to keep it down. I entered the kitchen to see my brother, Max, Ian, Cole and some other guys that I think I knew from when I was younger but I can't really remember their names.

I barged into the kitchen pissed about all the noise but they didn't seem to notice me because they were talking about something so I decided to listen for a second.

"Anna's body is even sexier then I thought dude!" Said one of the guys that I didn't remember.

"I know she is so sexy I bet no one could every have a better body then that!" said Cole

Okay I did not want to listen to that so I cleared my throated and all eyes went on me. 

"Would you guys please keep the noise down?!?! I was trying to sleep and you are so load and annoying! And if you can't then just get out." Once I stopped talking I realised they were all staring at me with wide eyes and there mouths were all open.

"What are you guys staring at? And close your mouths you are going to catch some flies."

I heard one of the guys whisper "Now that definitely beats Anna's body by miles" 

Huh? what I don't get it.

I looked down and froze. I forgot to put more clothes on so there I was standing in front of about 7 guys in my sports bra and practically a g-string. I didn't want to freak out in front of them so I just took a deep breath and said.

"What? it's not like you guys have never seen a girl in this much clothing. So shut up and stop staring."

They all finally looked away embarrassed that they were staring for such along time. The last person to look away was Ian, I could see the lust in his eyes when he finally looked at me and then turned back to the food.

"We brought you some pizza if you want some sis" Jason said after a couple of seconds of silence.

"ohh yum thanks" I said while walking up to collect the box and sat down at the table next to a guy I didn't know the name to.

All the guys were looking at me like I was an alien for sitting down at the table with them but I just tried to ignore it.

"Hey, I'm Sophia." I said to the guys I didn't know.

They all introduced themselves there was Conner who was shorter then an average guy and had blonde curly hair and really light blue eyes. Then there was Oscar Who was tall and had blonde curly hair like Conner but Brown/greeny eyes. Then Will who was tall also was more cute then hot and had a gorgeous smile. The last was Kian who had brown short hair with dark brown eyes and a nose ring, he was definitely the hottest out of the four but they all would get girls drooling over them.

We all talked for awhile but then they all started talking about girls again so I got up and put my stuff in the bin ready to leave when someone slapped and grabbed my ass as I was walking past them.

I turned around and of course it was Ian of all people. I felt like kicking him in the balls but I decided I wanted to have some fun before I did that. 

I giggled a little but and walked closer to him making sure to sway my hips a bit more then usual to get all his attention on me. Once I reached him I put my hand on his knee and slowly started sliding it up his leg. I could feel him tense beneath me as I started to get closer to his crotch.

I leaned my head close to his and started kissing his neck and then made my way to his mouth. I almost got to his crotch but stopped right before it earning a groan from him and then I put my hand on his chest while I was still kissing him.

I knew it was the perfect time to get my revenge so I bit really hard down on his lip and then brought my hand down really hard on his crotch area. He let out a gasp and bent over forwards.

"Bitch" He said out of breath.

"Don't ever touch me like that again or you will get it worse" I replied then turned away and went up to my room satisfied with how I left things. 

I got into bed and fell asleep without a care in the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't  updated in ages but I'm going to try and update more often :)

And thank you so much to @Ilikesaladllamas324 for the new book cover :)

hope you liked this chapter

Love you all :)