CHAPTER 2

*RECAP*

When you finally can talk again you ask Ryan as he was running as fast as he could with you in his arms "who are you, ohhh my god!, Are you a kidnapper that is kidnapping me?" The truth is all I know is that he is hot. Who the hell is this guy thats carrying me in some really creepy halls.

Hey who is that guy that is following us, it's probably the guy who is carrying me's friend.

Ryans P.O.V

What the crap, did she just ask me if I was kidnapping her?

I can't think about that now, I need to get Chloe somewhere safe. She's my girlfriend and I will not let someone hurt her if I can stop it.

I'm not going to stop running until I know that Chloe will be safe, so I'm not stopping anytime soon, because that phyco is right behind me with a knife in hand. I am not going to lose her like I did...
No don't even think about her she is the past, Chloe is the future.

I may not be the kind to get scared or overwhelmed, but right now I'm scared for both me and Chloe. I can't believe that I am so stupid I just stood there and didn't do anything when she fell on her head. She must be a tough nut to crack,

I've been running around for like 30 minutes, Chloe needs to go to the hospital. And I'm tired as shit and probably look like it to. I think to myself "probably" what am I talking about, I do look like shit.

Finally |<about 10 minutes later>| I get a fast break I run out of the school and go straight to my truck, I quickly and carefully lay Chloe down in the back seat of my truck then get in myself. I take of as quick as I could I have to get Chloe to the hospital.

I can't think of the last time I realized that I love someone this much. I think to myself. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||we finally got to the hospital

I jumped out of the truck. And carefully got Chloe out of the back seat of my truck. I then run into the hospital with unconscious Chloe Marin being carried in my arms.

I ran to the front desk and tell the nurse what happened. She said wait here for one minute.

I do what she told me to holding in all the tears. All I wanted was to be able to cry but I knew...
That I had to stay strong enough for both me and Chloe. I will not lose her to. The reason this someone I don't speak of is gone is because I wasn't strong enough. And I'm no losing Chloe the same way. I stand there thinking about that. Suddenly Chloe started to shake harder and harder. I yelled for help on the edge of crying . Then finally Chloe stopped shaking so hard. Now it was more of a quiver.

I so fucker up right now, I think to myself. While praying to God!

Ryans P.O.V

I'm fucking tired of this kind of shit happening to me.

The nurse comes back and tells me were to bring her, I did what she told me to. After that I see if Chloe has her phone with her. I checked all her pants pockets and don't find it. I pat her upper-body down, I feel something flat on her breast, I am doing this for her not me, I think to myself.

I reach in her bra, And I imidiatiy regret what I just did when I felt Chloe jolt. I quickly take my hand and her phone out as soon as she moved. She struggles to open her eyes.

Chloe P.O.V
"Were the crap am I, and why the fuck do I feel like I just got laid."you say.

Ryan P.O.V
"Ohh god, you are okay I thought I was going to lose you. You scared me, Chloe."I say.

"Who the crap are you and who's Chloe"she says.
She doesn't know who I am. But she doesn't know who she is either though. She must have hit her head really hard.

After that it was silent, I turn on her phone releaved when it turns on and doesn't have a password. I quickly call her brother Aiden, I explain what happened to him. He said that I was a fucking dead bitch, but I wasn't worried about that. I was worried about Chloe.

Well I guess I should ask her what the last thing she remembers is, so I do.

She responds saying "The last thing I remember...
I remember someone calling my name while I was walking down a hallway at school.