Chapter 1

"Get up lazy butt we have to go to school and I'm not going to be late again because of you."says my twin Aiden in the silliest tone possible. Causing me to giggle because I may or may not have gotten a little wasted last night.

Hey, but on the bright side I kissed the hottest boy in high school, and ohhh my god it was amazing. But it was only cause he was wasted to.
But he still pinned me to the wall and kissed me.(by the way the hot boys name would be Ryan)

Every girl was jealous of you even if he was high. Every girl has a crush on him including you. Your brother doesn't know yet but he will soon enough and he will be pissed. He fucking hates Ryan. You don't know why and that bothers you because the two of you tell each other everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN YOU THIRD PERIOD CLASS (honors math)
THE ONLY CLASS YOU HAVE WITH BOTH Ryan & Aiden (yes they are smart to, and you are the only girl in the class, you have all your classes with Ryan and colton and in all your class but this one you sit in between them {bullshit})(to make it worse you all sit at the same table as Ryan and Aiden of course with you in the middle)

You sit in your seat wondering if Ryan remembers last night. Or if he was way to drunk to even know you were at the party.

You were drunk out of your mind you were so lucky Kayle agreed to come with you. But you were luckier her ugly boyfriend came to, because turns out he was the only one of us that didn't get wasted.

You snap back to reality to find both boys beside you. But then you realize they are about to get into a fist fight. You get so scared you squeal "Fuck the both of you especially Ryan hey that would be fun" really really loud. Luckily it was only you 3 in the room and the school's hot bad ass boy (name: Colton). All 3 boys just sit and stair in amusement.

Suddenly, Colton breaks the silence and said "ohh my god, who knew that Chloe the goodie-2-shoes cussed. "

Then in a defensive tone Ryan almost screams "shut the fucking hell up bitch, she doesn't know what she is saying, I would know we got wasted together last night"

Then I yell the puppy-monkey-baby song from the Doritos commercial. They all look at me like I'm nude and they couldn't stop staring at me.

I literally sing "what, I tought we were yelling out random things", after that class started about a hour later it was time for lunch. I think out loud "I'm starving."

As I was walking down the hall someone calls my name. I recognize the voice it was Ryan. I quickly turn around and walk towards him as I got closer I saw a big grin had on his face. It was so cute.

Then you realize that he has one hand behind his back. You gather the courage to say "whats up with the silly smirk?"

He doesn't reply instead wraps his arm around your neck, and of course you blush. He sees the affect he has on you and smiles, then he pulls his hand out from behind his back and reveals as plush bear with a pink heart on its tummy that read [will you bear with me and be my girlfriend]

of course you say "yes!!!!!"

But at that time you didn't know that this would change your life forever.

After you say yes, he wispers in your ear and says "You know you're not that bad of a kisser. [You blush]

And in return I jokingly say "And, your not as big of a dick as I thought." Then I pretend to sniffle. At that he smiled and chuckled it was really cute.

So we walk in the halls during lunch after we get a chocolate chip cookie and some LAYS potato chips from a vending machine.

I can't wait to tell everyone about it. Suddennley the hall speakers go of and say we are on code D.O.M.H witch means that there is someone dangerous on the main hall the same one you and Ryan where walking down.

You panic but then Ryan picks you up because you were in so much shock you fell to the ground and hit your face on the hard floor and you blackout for a few seconds.

When you finally can talk again you ask Ryan as he was running as fast as he could with you in his arms "who are you, ohhh my god!, Are you a kidnapper that is kidnapping me?" The truth is all I know is that he is hot. Who the hell is this guy thats carrying me in some really creepy halls.

Hey who is that guy that is following us, it's probably the guy who is carrying me's friend.