"What'd you just say?" JaMera asked taking a seat in the front of class as I put her books on her desk.

"Maybe I'll tell you later. " I said smiling down at her because I was standing up.

"Noo tell me now. " she said pouting causing me to laugh.

"That's what I said, beau." I winked at her then walked to class.

8th period
JAMERAS POV
I walked in class and took my seat in the back with Rayne, Jadoraye, Will, Mimi, Dillyn & Lucas.

We was back there joking and the boys and Rayne was rapping.... yes Rayne, she's actually really good, believe it or not. But I been knew that. Until Mrs. P start talking.

"Good afternoon, class, Will & Lucas," she said with a smile, "Like it or not, you guys will be presenting projects today, " she started while the whole class moaned and groaned.
"Don't start yall, I already told yall yesterday, so first up, Will, Lucas and Dillyn, the only group who didn't listen when I said solo project, but since they didn't wanna listen to simple directions... come on up guys your car sells project is first. " she smiled then The guys walked up.

"Waspopin'? " Will said holding up a picture of the car they were advertising, I assume.

"Ight so this right hea, is a 2016 BMW." Dillyn said pointing to the picture.

"Not only would I never drive that shit....but trust me you wouldn't either. " Lucas said and everybody gasped because they were suppose to be trying to sell us the car, not get us to hate it.

" If you didnt hear what we bouta say...Buttttttt, it's fast as hell." Will added

"And it's $58,950 ..." Dillyn said

"And not only will your hoes think you got money ....but your broke ass would think you riding lavish. " Lucas said grinning

"And to add on to that... the seats are mightyyyyy comfortable ." Dillyn said "y'all know what that means?"

"Bitches? " some kid said raising his hand

"Correct, " Lucas said, " hella Bitches. "

"In the back of your car my G." Will said smiling.

"Even for me?" A nerd said raising his hand

"Even you my boy." Will said

"Even you my Hersey. " Lucas said appearing next to me, "mais je serai le seul nigga équitation avec vous." Then he smiled at me and went back to the front of the class.

"So we got one question. " Will started

"What car yall rocking with? " Dillyn finished

Everybody clapped and laughed and some even shouted 'BMW '

Mrs.P laughed and told the boys to sit down and they did.

"Well, that was.... something. " Mrs. P said laughing with the other's, "next up, Makayla. "

The boys sat down and we joked until the end of class.

End of day
We walked out side together laughing while Rayne and Jadoraye walked to Dillyns car and me to the bus until someone spinned me around and I was Lucas.

"Yes? " I asked him, "may I help you?"

He grinned and led me towards a car, "oui vous pouvez , laissez-moi vous ramener à la maison."

I laughed a little, "You know I don't know what your saying Lucas. " I said and let myself be dragged to his car.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes , "Yes you may, let me take you home."

"You can't. " I said stopping in my tracks.

"Why not? " be asked with a confuse face

"My brother would kil-- " I started until some girl said getting in between us, face to face with me.

"Um bitch, this my man." The little ass girl said bluntly.

"Man chill out." Lucas said sucking his teeth.

"Umm, I'm not tryna take your man." I said to her

"Keep it that way." She said

"I ain't ya man. " Lucas said looking at her, then me, "I ain't her man." I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah OK." I said walking away until Lucas grabbed me.

"I swear she ain't my--" Lucas started until his girl yanked his hand from mine.

"I have no problem beating a big bitch the fuck up." She said all up in my face like I wouldn't punch her ass. "So like I said before, this is my man bitch, so bounce."

I just laughed and waved her off before beginning to walk to the bus until my brothers baby mom pulled up with my nephew in the back.

"Get in hoe." Autumn said laughing as I smiled and got in the front seat turning around to play with little King.

Autumn is really like the big sister I never had.

LUCAS' POV
"Bro what the fuck. " I said pushing Tori away from me and getting In my car while she got in the back seat.

"I'm sorry daddy. " she said biting her bottom lip, "here I'll do a little some for you." She undoing my belt....

To BE CONTINUED, MAKE SURE TO STAR AND LEAVE COMMENTS FOR ME