"Boyy stop. " Rayne said laughing

"I mean im just saying, you look good today. " Will said rubbing on his chin.

"Anywayyyyyys, why yall ain't in class? " Jadoraye said

"Because the bell ain't ring. " Dillyn said laughing.

"Mmm you right. " Rayne said nodding her head yes while Will put his arm around her.

"Right right. " Dillyn said looking back at his phone.

"Where's JaMera? " I asked looking around for her.

"Mmm ya Hersey kiss? " Jadoraye said smiling like a idiot, "She's on her way over here, Her brother dropped her off this morning. "

"Why you ask? " Will said

"Cause it's obvious my nigga tryna fuck. " Dillyn said bluntly.

Rayne reached over Will and slapped him upside his head."Don't do that. "

Dillyn smacked his lips and leaned back rubbing his head. "I was playing, besides Tori little ass would beat his ass. "

"Stop playing. " I said mugging Dillyn and looking back over to the door when JaMera walked through the door and over to us.

"Hi y'all, Sorry im late, technically I was at my locker tryna open it and it was stuck so I went out side looking for yall ...now im back. " JaMera said

"Bookbag in hand and all. " Will said with his arm still around Raynes shoulder.

"Yeah.. " JaMera said bringing her bookbag up showing us it, "I couldn't open it and I ain't wanna be late to class ."

I opened my locker for her. " Here put it in there. " I said

Jadoraye and Rayne smiled at eachother and whispering.

"Thanks....Lucas. " JaMera said taking out her books and putting her bookbag away in my locker and I closed it.

"No problem, here." I said grabbing her books out her hand.

"Thanks again. " JaMera said smiling a little, and looking down at the ground.

I could tell she was blushing and I wanted to see her face so I switched the books to my left arm and lifted up her head with my right.

Damn shawty was a chocolate goddess, I swear she was everything.

"I wanna see you looking at me. " I said smiling at her while she smiled back and the bell rang.

"Well I gotta get to class. " JaMera said tryna grab her books from out of my hand until I moved em from out her reach.

"I gotchu... " I start walking down the hall way after everybody split and went to their class, "What class you got? "

"Um theatre... you?" JaMera said looking at me.

"Aw I got French. " I said still walking to her class.

"You should go, I don't wantchu to be late. " JaMera said stopping outside of her class.

"Oh, I speak it fluently, I'm from France." I said flashing her a smile.

"Is that so? " she said sounding surprised but smiling.

"oui peut-être je vous montrerai plus tard." I said smiling at her and opening her classroom door for her.

She stood outside her class, mouth hanging open and all.

"Come on, before you be late. " I said smiling and grabbing her hand pulling her into her class .