Actrual lemon (female version)

If you don't like lemon warning don't watch video or read if your not comfortable with it just a friendly reminder to who wants to read it have fun!

Your pov.

You were a new maid at the Phantomhive's manor and you have noticed lately the butler has been acting......strange. You were cleaning the kitchen and just finishing the dishes. "There we go all done" you dry your hands on a towel. "Now to the young master" You leave the kitchen and start walking to his office. You knock on his door politely "come in" you walk in " is there anything you would like me to do young master?" He looks up from his paperwork "well no maybe sebastian needs help" you bow "Yes my lord" you walk out. Just then you were pinned to a wall. "What the-" "shhh my lady" sebastian smirks "you are making me go insane" you look at him "how so I have done nothing wrong" he simply chuckles "no you have not but I can't help but be drawn to you" you blush at his words "sebastian quit joking" he looks surprised "I know what you are and your just using sweet words to lure your prey!" He starts laughing "I've heard that before my lady let me show you my feelings" he kisses your neck. You flinch at the sudden contact. Sebastian smirks "I'll let you think about it" eyes glow "If you want to see then come to my room later tonight". He walks away and you lean against the wall 'I've had a crush but never thought he say that' you blush and shake your head 'no dirty thoughts' you stand up properly and walk the opposite way. "(y/n)!!!!" Meyrin runs up to u with a nose bleed. "What is it are you alright?" She nods "(y/n) as I was walking passed mister sebastian he had a well...." she blushes "I think I know what you mean Meyrin" you facepalm "and he was actrually red!" You giggle at her reaction. "Its fine Meyrin I'll go see what's up ok" you smile and continue walking. 'Is he really like that I thought he doesn't show emotion like that!' You shake your head again "might as well go confront him". You walk over to his room and open the door "sebasti-" he's shirtless and is red in the face "I need you" he pulls u into him and he lays you on the bed. He gets up to close his door. "I can't hold back after our little chat with you so close I can't take it" he climbs ontop of you. "Sebastian wait plz" you hide you face. He moves your hands "I know you want me ever since you laid eyes on me (y/n)" you realise he said ur name instead of Lady "I have grown feelings for you as well" he kisses your neck slowly. "I want every part of you" kisses you full of lust and passion. You kiss back and your hands slowly snake around his neck. "Your a good kisser" you blush "now" he smirks and starts removing ur shirt slowly. He then kisses ur neck once more before ripping your corset off. You immediately cover and blush "don't hide your beautiful" he then kisses your bud. "Sebastian!" You blush redder them before "Yes (y/n)" "this is embaressing" "just relax I'll be gentle" he then does the same action messaging the other then switches off giving both your buds pleasure "sebastian plz"
"Please what?" You squirm a bit "take me" "my pleasure" he slips his hand in your pants "already wet I see" "don't tease" you look away. He toys with your entrance "I think you like me toying with you" he smirks "p please" he slowly pulls ur underwear down and then grinds against you. You slip a little moan out. "Was that a moan?" "Please quit teasing" He then takes your hand leading it to his pants. "They won't do themselves" you then start unzipping his pants and pull both his boxers and pants down. "Y your huge!" He chuckles "like what you see then" you nod. "Alright then" he nudges he's fingers towards you "suck". You take his fingers in your mouth and suck on them. His eyes are full of lust watching you.
He pulls them out and slips a finger inside you. You let out another moan and grip the sheets."you sound so beautiful" he slips another and you get louder as he then starts thrusting them. "Seb-sebastian" you pant. He adds the third. You breath hitches "I'm close!" "I'm not done yet" he pulls out. You whimper with lack of attention. "I hope you like this" he flips you over and has your back facing him. "I'm going to enjoy this" he holds ur hips and slips in. You practically scream at contact. "Shhh it'll be over soon" he kisses your tears away and patiently waits. You start moving your hips on your own. "Move p please" he starts thrusting slowly. You moan at his force. "Ahh harder!" "As you wish" he gets rougher. You throw your head back in pleasure. "Please sebastian more!" He groans a bit and follows your wish. "I'm going to-" you cum hard. "Unfortunately I'm not done" he continues to pound into you hard and gets deeper with every thrust "ahhh! Sebastian" "say it louder" "sebastian!" "Louder!" You moan out his name loud as ever and you give out on ur hands. He thrust hard and leans into you and pierces his fangs into your shoulder "sebastian" he toys with ur breast as he works you from behind. "Agh (y/n) I'm close" he starts grunting and you cum again on him and he finally gives in and cums. "Damn never thought you'd last that long" he kisses you "I love you sebastian" he pulls out and lays next to you holding you close "I love you too" he kisses your cheek. You snuggle close to him. "Sebastian! I've been calling you!"ciel burst threw the door and blushes while you cover yourself and sebastian covers you as well "master" "no no don't talk I'm going to bed" storms off "what shall I do with him" you giggle and kiss his cheek "go check on him you know how he is" "your right I sopose" he gets dressed quickly and walks to the door "I shall be back shortly my lady" he bows and walks out. 'Maybe I can love a demon Speacially sebastian' you hug hid pillow and gently fall asleep.