chapter 9

I get to school the next morning and sit down in art class. Harry looks at my way from time to time.

The bell rings and it's gym time. Once everyone leaves the classroom. Harry locks the door and comes towards me. I stand up and he grabs the back of my head, leaning in to kiss me. The kiss is rough and lustful. I get pushed against the wall. He slides is tongue in my mouth. I kiss back. We stop for air. "I'm in love with you Dolores Hayes." Harry says to me.
"Don't ever ignore me again." He says sternly. I nod my head.
"Okay sir." I say and kiss his lips once again.
"Come over after school?" He says to me, kissing my neck. I nod and hug him tightly.

After school I go to his house. We drive there. I get into his house. I take off my shoes and hop on his couch.
"I want you to do something for daddy okay?" Harry says to me.

"Okay what?" I give him a flirty smile

"I want you to take off your clothes, keeping only your bra and undies on." He says. I nod my head and does what he says.
"My good girl." He says, those words remind me of what my dad says to me. I sit on the couch next him.
"Did you know my father molested me since I was 6 and he still does now." I start to tear up. I have to tell him.
"Why would he- you have to get out of that house Lolita!" Harry says standing up. He gets angry.
"I know. But I'm used to it.. him touching me." I mumble. He grabs my face to look in my eyes.
"That's never right for him to do that."
"I know." I sob.
"Put your clothes back on baby girl."
"No. I want you to do something to me." I bite my lip as he wipes away my tears.
"Take me." I say.
He looks at me confused.
"Take me. I want you." I smirk and kiss him passionately. He leads me to his room and lays me on his bed. He gets on top of me. I grab his private area. He tenses up.
"No. You aren't ready." He says to me sternly.
"I am ready!" I yell getting irritated. He stands up and shakes his head no.
"Is it because you think I'm too young and innocent?!" I get off the bed still in my bra and panties. I cross my arms and glare at him.
"I want you as well but I feel like you aren't ready for that yet." He says coming closer to me.
"No! I am ready. I know what I want!" I yell and push him back. He grabs my arm and throws me on the bed. He puts my arms over my head as I lay on my back. He grips my wrists hard.
"You want it? Fine you'll get it." He says as he let's me go, he takes off his suit tie and wraps it around my wrists behind my back. He lifts me up and lays me on my back again.
"Take me then mister." I say. He kisses my neck then goes down to my vagina, licking it. I let out a soft moan. He gets undressed. He put my panties in my mouth. I bite down.
He starts to enter his hard shaft inside of me. I bite down harder.
"It hurts." I mumble into my the cloth in my mouth.
He enters his whole self in me. I let out a gasp and grip onto the sheets.
"It will at first baby girl." He strokes my hair as he starts to go faster in and out. He kisses my neck then he grabs my face, removing the panties in my mouth and kisses me gently.
"Moan for me darling."
I let out a moan as he goes faster.
"Harry." I moan.

After we had sex and he deflowered me, I lay with him in bed.