Moving

"Heey,heey, stop it." I yelled. It's the third time this week Em get in a fight with a girl from the pack we are with, good thing we're leaving tomorrow.

We where at school now, and the girl she's fighting with is queen bee at this school. She and her friends always bullies the smaller and weaker kids at this school. And she's to stupid to realise which people she shouldn't mess with, so she got after me, called me pathetic and Em went after her right away.

"Let me finish this, she had it coming when she called you pathetic."

"Doesn't mean you can kill her, she didn't know I was Alpha, we didn't tell them." I said.

She other girl stopped fighting Em, and looked at me.

"Y-you're the Alpha?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm the Alpha." I said, letting power leak into my voice. And I saw her flinch by it, she's a weak werewolf, I didn't let much power in. Immediately she dropped to her knees, bowing her head.

"I-im s-soo s-s-sorry." She cried.

"I'm sure you are, if I didn't tell you I was Alpha you would have continued. I'm going to tell your Alpha what you are doing to others, he will decide what will happen to you." I said, walking away.

"Come on guys, let's go home, we have things to do." I said, and my pack went to their cars to drive to the penthouse we were given by this packs Alpha.

~~~~~

"She does what?!" Alpha Anderson growled.

"She's bullying wolfs that's weaker her, and she tried to with me, but one of mine jumped on her. As soon as she heard I'm Alpha, she apologized."

"Thats damn right, she should know her respects, I need to learn her a lesson, thank you for telling me. And have a safe trip and hopefully you're safe in the future." He said, bowing his head, and walked away.

I went in to my room and packed the rest of my things. We had been home for an hour and packing before Alpha Anderson came in here, furious for the fact that Em had been fighting with one of his members, but when I explained that she was just protecting me he calmed down, just to get angry again when I said she's bullying people.

I'm almost done with my room, just some photos, and then I have the office. Luckily the office isn't big, and not much stuff, just some papers, birthcertifications, passports, stockpapers, bankrecords m.m every important paper that we need.

Of course, the birthcertificate's is fake for 4 people in my pack, due to the fact that they were left when they were pups, and have been surviving in the woods for half their life's.

~~~~~

DiingDoong

"PIIIIIZZZAAAA'S HEEEREEE." I heard the boys yell at the same time. I laughed, because they reminded me of the guy that yells 'Caaab's a' heere' on that MTV serie Jersey shore(?).

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I chuckled and ran to the lounge. We had packed everything away, except the tv, and dvd, so now we're having dinner and movie time, to relax and spend time together before we leave tomorrow.

"So, what movie?" I asked, standing infront of the wall were all the movies were, I wouldn't lie of we have almost 300 dvds, all placed in genre from horror to comedy and fantasy. We even have all the twilight movies, I mean, we we're curious if stephanie we're a werewolf herself. The movies didn't get much info, so Cass even read the books, which gave the same results.

"Fast Five" they all said.

"Okaay, fast five it is." I said, searching after it, 10 minutes later, with the help of Romeo and Jace, we finally found it.