She sat down in the second desk on the forth row, not minutes later other students came crowding in. She notice the guy from earlier, who was called "Stain" sat next to her.

"Um, hi." Artemis said to the boy. The guy turned to look at her and scoffed, "What? You want to make fun of me too?"

"Um, no. I was just saying hello." Artie told him as she leaned back in her seat.

"Class! I have an assignment that need to be done by tomorrow. 5 page essay on the civil war. I've already assigned partners. Roger and Denise, Calle and Hannah, Devon and April..." Mr. Herkabe started talking about projects as soon as he walked in the room. Artie raised an eyebrow. She didn't think she would have a project already. "Malcolm and Artemis." Artemis looked around for her partner the same time Malcolm did.

"Who's Artemis?" Malcolm, known as stain, said. Artemis looked over him and smiled awkwardly.

"That would be me." She said. Malcolm nodded and turned from her gaze. Artemis wanted to say something but decided not to.

~*~*~|~*~*~

Artemis was walking towards her next last when she heard someone yell, "Somebody...quickly...stop him." She turned around to see her partner for history getting inside a car.

"Take me with you!" The kid from her gym class said. Artemis raised an eyebrow. 'This whole school is weird.' She thought. Then suddenly, the guy who bumped into her earlier ran out in front of the car.

"I won't let you do this! I rather die than be left alone with mom!" He said to Malcolm with a hint of desperation.

"Get out of the way!" Malcolm said.

"Run me over. I don't care!" Malcolm's brother said. Malcolm rolled his eyes a revs the engine. Malcolm's brother screamed and ran out of the way. Artemis made the connection that he was about to run into another car. She wanted to stop him but didn't know how.

"Malcolm if you do this..." A girl with long brown hair and dorky attire began to say, "...then I'll never have sex with you again." A crowd of people started to gasp. Artemis smirked to herself. The way Malcolm looked, with pure confusion, made Artie realize that they didn't do anything together.

A lady walked through a crowd of people, opened the car door and dragged Malcolm out. "Get out of this care this instant! What is wrong with you?"

~*~

Artemis was walking home and she noticed Malcolm's brother on the other side of the sidewalk. "No way the live on the same street." She whispered to herself.

Then she noticed once she was in front of her house, he was walking into the house in front of hers.

"No way they live in front of me!" Artemis shook her head and walked into her home. June was at the diner table writing down her work schedules for her new employees at her hair salon, when she glanced up he noticed her daughter walking in.

"Hey, Artie, how was school?"

"Can't talk right now, mom. I have an essay to write."

"Oh..." June said as she heard her daughter's door get slammed. "Kay."

~*~

Malcolm and his family were sitting at the dinner table eating breakfast. Hal just got finish telling Dewey, his youngest son, about how they will be spending more time together. As they were eating, the doorbell ranged. "I'll get it." Hal said as he made his way to the door. When he opened he saw a girl with long brown hair and light brown skin.

"Hi." Artemis said. "Is Malcolm home? Would you please tell him that I finished our project?"

"Why don't you come in?" Hal offered. Artemis walked inside the house and allowed Hal to guide her to the dining area. "Malcolm, this young lady wanted to tell you that she finished your project last night."

Reese turned to his dad first even though his name wasn't called. He saw the girl he bumped into yesterday, he never realized how beautiful she was. Malcolm almost choked on his orange juice when he realized her forgot about the project!

"Oh! Artemis, I'm so sorry." Malcolm said when he walked up to her. Artemis shook her head and laughed a little.

"It's okay." She handed him the papers. "Instead of 5 pages, I wrote ten. History is my least favorite subject but I do know how to write a great essay."

Malcolm skimmed over the paper and nodded, he was impressed. "This is a great paper."

"Yeah, I know. See you later." Artemis said before walking out of the house. Lois frowned at Malcolm.

"Malcolm! You should've invited her for breakfast." Lois shouted at her son.

"I'll invite her." Reese said as he hopped out of his seat and ran to the front door only to see that she was walking into the house in front of his.
"No way! She lives right in front of us."

Hal gasped and looked at Lois. "We made a good impression! Ha! In your face!"

~• Life is unfair •~

___***___***____

I love the show so I decided to write a fanfic!

Artemis Harper — Zendaya
June Harper — Halle Berry
Dave Harper — Joe Manganiello

Hope you guys like the story.