Chapter 33

Hours. Hours of hanging out, hours of flirting, Hours of being 'showered' with 'just kiddings', literally Hours. Hours and we spent all of them at that building. Hours and the police didnt get on our case until it was almost midnight. Hours and we're racing home in the rain.

"I win!" Colby yelled as he opened to door too my apartment and jogged inside.

As soon as I entered the apartment, I fell to the ground, I was literally wheezing and my entire body hurt. I lazily kicked the front door shut and groaned.

Colby was bent over, also breathing heavily. One hand rested on his chest and the other rested on his knee.

I would make a sex joke, but I'm too busy trying to breath.

"You only won... Because... I.... Am so... Out of shape... It hurts" I said in between breathes.

Once I could finally breath normally I stood up and took off my jacket. Both of us are drenched and  if we dont change now, we'll get sick.

"Bolby, wanna borrow some clothing? I'll stick yours in the dryer for you" I offered.

He nodded and I went to my room to look in my closet for something to let him wear. I tossed my red hot chili pepper's shirt and some joggers onto the bed for him, and got myself whatever I grabbed first. 

When he walked into the room he was shirtless and I quickly closed my eyes and felt my cheeks heat up. He laughed under his breath and I even though I'm not looking at him, I can almost see his stupid smirk.

"You can change in here. I'll—uh—I'll get changed in the bathroom. Bye" I stuttered.

I peaked through my fingers and walked out of my room and as soon as I did I moved my hand away from my eyes and opened them.

Well, If Colby didnt know I liked him before, I wouldnt be surprised if he does now.

When in the bathroom I peeled my disgusting wet clothing off, it made a gross clap noise when it hit the tile floor.

After I changed into my pajamas and went back to the room, I noticed Colby wrapped around in my blanket. His sopping wet clothing was laid on the floor, making me sigh deeply, before getting them and throwing them into the dryer.

When I went back to the room I laid beside him and began to twirl my index finger around a random curl. He ignored my actions, probably not caring if I'm playing with his hair—that or he didnt notice because he's too busy being in his phone. I didnt mind though, either way I can run my fingers throw his hair... That is until he moaned under his breath.

I froze. My heart was beating rapidly and my hands became incredibly sweaty. I awkwardly rested my head on my pillow. When I looked over at him, he looked like nothing had happened.

Maybe I was just hearing things. I'll just go with that. No, I cant just go with that. I heard him moan. Oh my god. Colby what the hell?

"I'm really tired, goodnight" I mumbled before getting up to turn the light off.

After doing so, I laid back down, facing away from him. My heart wont slow down and my mind wont stop replaying the sound he made.

Does he just make random sexual noises when anyone touches his hair? If he does then he needs to learn self control.

I heard his phone shut off and he leaned over me to set his phone on the nightstand. My eyes widened and him leaning over me really wasnt helping my heart slow down. When he laid back down, he rested his hand on my side, his hand holding onto my hipbone.

Go to sleep, Golbach. Just go to sleep.

Fuck this is worse than just kidding.

"Goodnight, Golbach. Just kidding" he mumbled into my ear.

Nope, never mind, Just kidding is definitely worse.

-

A/N: warning: next chapter will probably kill you