Chapter 8

A/N this chapter is very discriptive at the end just a heads up.

Erica

     As Josh carried me to the car I thought about how it felt to be in his arms. I felt so safe and it just felt right. When he laid down with me it seemed like we fit together perfectly. When we started to leave Matts house I was thinking of the way Matt was looking at us like he had never seen Josh happy before and I was happy that it was me making him that way. But how long could that last once he finds out I was forcebly raped he'll want nothing to do with me again. I thought I heard Eric say something about having a job to do when I was in the house sobbing into Matts shoulder but I wasn't sure. I'll wait and see if Josh says anything to me about it.
The car ride was quite as if we were both n our own heads the whole time. We finally got bacl to his place and went inside. "Um Erica you trust me don't you" he said as we got inside and headed towards the living room. "Of course I do Josh. Your the first person besides Missy that I ever trusted" I said. He looked down like he was thinking about how to say what he wanted to. "Eric said something about you had a job to do what did he mean by that" he said still looking down. "Um... he um..." Josh finally looked at me and seen tears in my eyes. "What did he do to you please I know its hard but I need to know" he said as he gathered me in his arms. "When I got home from school the first day he was already home. He was waiting by the door when I came in and threw my to the ground but instead of beating me like I thought he would. He dragged me to the basement by my hair and threw me on a mattress. He chained me up and he had some old guy there that paid him money so he could have sex with me. He forced me to sell my virginity" I finished on a sob. He held me tight to his chest but I could feel how tense he was. "Did you call the cops" he asked "No I couldn't the guy used a condom and he didn't just take my virginity. Eric gave him an hour and half to do whatever he wanted he raped every hole" I said sobbing even harder.
    Josh tightened his grip a little his hands going into fists balling up my shirt with it. "I'll kill him and the fucker that did this to you" he said. I wiggled away from him and curled in on myself. "Erica please let me hold you I want you to know I'm here for you" he said softly "how can you still stand to look at me I'm disgusting" I said scratching at the almost healed cut on my arm.

Josh

     Is she serious. How could she think that? "Erica look at me" I said softly but she kept her head down. I scooted closer and put my hand on her cheek to turn her face towards me. "You were raped. That is not your fault. Its you brothers he is a fucking psycho. There is nothing about that disgusting in any way to me. Your absolutely beautiful in everyway possible" I said and she slightly smiled through her tears. "Erica I know I've only known you a couple days but dammnit I'm falling hard for you. I know it'll take time for you to trust men again because of your brother...." she cut me off when she wrapped her arms around my neck in a tight hug. "Josh I'm falling for you to. I don't know what it is but when I'm in your arma I feel safe and cared for" she said against my shoulder. I smiled and kissed her head. "You are safe and cared for" I said. As we sat there and hugged I got a text I pulled my phone out and seen it was from Sara.
Going to a friends tonight be good you two I better see you both at school tommorow-S
We will be see ya sis-J
"My sis is staying at a friends tonight" I said as she pulled back to look in my eyes. My breath caught in my throat as I realized how close our faces were. I got the overwhelming urge to kiss her. "Erica..." I said almost breathless. "Yea Josh" she said simply and I noticed she looked from my eyes to my lips. "Can I kiss you" I asked and she nodded as I was already leaning forward. When our lips connected it felt like I had been hit by lightning. My entire body felt electrified as our lips slowly moved in sync. Her lips molded perfectly to mine. I licked her bottom lip asking for permission and she granted it to me. I drove my tounge into her mouth exploring her mouth earning the sweetest of moans from her. She climbed over to straddle my lap. I kind of wish she wouldn't have because that deepened the kiss and heated it up. As she sat down she earned a groan of pleasure from me.