"Yes Kiki?" He asks answering the phone.

         "Kira is a student. If you look at the times of deaths they are either in the morning or in the evening during the school week. But you probably already know that," I say with a sigh. He has always been a bit faster than me with cases.

         "No, not yet actually. Good job Kiki, but shouldn't you be at school?" He asks.

         "Well, yes... But I honestly didn't see the point. I have the homework done and turned in for the next months in all of my classes and it's not like I would be learning anything new. It would be a waste of time," I say.

        "Fine, if you aren't going back to school would you like to come work with me?" He asks.

        "Thanks, but no thanks. I work better if no one is around me," I say.

        "Alright." He says and hangs up. I continue looking for anything to tell L, but I can't find enough evidence on just my laptop to prove anything for sure. After a few hours I sigh and close my laptop.

        "I'm not going to find anything else from just my laptop today." I mumble out loud. I pack back up my laptop in my bag. Maybe I should just go back to school, at least then I'll have something to do. I laydown on my back, looking up at the sky. I start to pick out pictures in the clouds and before I know it It's been an hour. My phone rings, I recognize the ringtone as Light calling me so I answer it.

         "Kiki! Where are you?!" He asks.

         "The park a few blocks from school." I answer.

         "Why?" He asks.

        "I wasn't feeling well and was really stressed out. I was really worried that I was going to have a panic attack if I stayed at school. I'm sorry Light. Please don't tell mum and dad." I say and I hear him sigh.

        "Fine, alright." He says. "Stay there. I'll see you in a few minutes."

        "Alright." I say and hang up the phone. I go and sit on a swing and start to swing.

        "Kiki." Light says. How long have I been swinging? I jump off and walk over to him with a smile.

        "Hi Light." I say.

        "Kiki, you can't skip school like that okay?" he says. I nod and look as guilty as possible.

        "I-I know. I'm really sorry. It was dumb. I-it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had a panic attack at school." I say.

        "I guess it's fine. Just please don't do it again." He says and I nod. We start walking home when Bohemian Rhapsody starts playing.

        "Light you need to listen to this song. It's by that British band Queen that I told you about." I say and let him use my ear buds to listen to it while we walk home. It doesn't take long to get home so the song ends about the time we get home. "Did you like it?" I ask.

         "It was...different." He says.

        "Fine, you didn't like it. I'll find the perfect band for you someday Light." I say.

        "Why do you need to find me a band to listen to?" He asks.

        "Because! Bands are amazing most of the time. Much better than just a singer." I say.

        "I don't listen to much music, you know that." He says.

        "Yeah, but I can get you into music." I say and we walk inside.