“Why the hell are you smirking at me like that?” I half yell.

“Oh nothing,” He stands up and shakes off the girls, walking up to stand face to face with me “I was just thinking how stupid you are to think you’re going to get a chance with Fliss.”

“Funny, that was exactly what I came over here to talk to you about. You need to back off and stay away from her, she’s not like your other little fuck buddies, and I won’t let her get hurt by you.” I say.

“If I remember right Josh, you have a few fuck buddies yourself. What makes you think you’re good enough for her, if I’m not? We’re exactly the same and I don’t plan on staying away from her.” He says turning to walk away.

Before he can walk away I gram his arm and pull him around.

“I am nothing like you!” I yell in his face “And you will stay away from her, because if you lay one finger on her, I will kill you!” I am screaming by this point and half of the school has crowed around us and keep yelling for us to fight. Before I can say anything else he takes pulls his arm out of my hand and punches me in the stomach, I wince over in pain, but manage to stand up and punch him straight in the nose, hearing it crack. Right when I was about to take a second punch, a body steps between us and puts their hands on my chest, sending tingles throughout my body. I look down to see Fliss, staring me straight in the eyes. I forget everything for a minute and just stare into those beautiful eyes.

“Please stop, I don’t want you to get hurt.” She whispers in my ear.

Her words instantly knock me out of my trance, and I quickly pull her behind me protectively, incase Chace tries to hit me again.

“Stay away from her Chace, or your nose won’t be the only thing I break.” I say to him. I turn away pulling Fliss with me towards my car, I can hear people cheering me from behind us and I smiled to myself.

“Where are we going Josh, schools not over yet?” Fliss asks.

“We’re skipping; I need to think for a while.” I say while turning to look at her angelic face. She keeps looking back at the school and then back at me, biting her lip sexily, she looks so sexy when she does that. She suddenly gasps slightly, but then tries to cover it up with a cough. She turned me on so much when she gasps.

“Are you okay?” I ask, a bit worried.

“Err…um..maybe I should go..” I didn’t know why she was action weird until she pointed down at my crotch. Shit! I was hard and I didn’t even notice because I was looking at her.

“Shit!” I yell, trying to cover it up. It’s too late for that.

She laughed hard until there were tears coming out of her eyes and she bent down and put one hand on her knee and the other on her waist…still laughing.

“This isn’t funny; see what you do to me.” I say to her giving her a wink.

“Wow, Josh I didn’t know I turned you on so easily.” She says, wiping tears from her eyes.

“Who said you turned me on?” I say, while giving her my famous smirk that makes girls at my feet, begging me to take them then and there. No such luck with Fliss though. Damn.

“Well, your little friend did,” She says nodding towards my crotch.

“Whatever.” I say flipping her off. I didn’t mean it though, I hope she knows that.

“Well I’m going back to class.” She says, turning around heading back up to the main building.

“Oh no you don’t,” I say grabbing her and pulling her over my shoulder, so her perfect ass is next to my face. “You’re coming with me baby girl.”