Chapter 8: Stubborn

Amanda's house ☝

Recap:
I was about to lean in, when we heard Amanda's parents walk through the door.
"Don't worry Justin they're not going to come in here." Amanda told me still drunk.
"No Amanda but they will probably go to your room. I'm sorry but this is not going to happen. It's a good thing your parents got here when they did." I said with an apologetic look. I could see a look of hurt and confusion appear on her face.
"Justin do I gross you out or what? Why can't this happen?" She asked practically yelling at me.
"Amanda I work for your parents taking care of you and it's-"

"Unprofessional. I know." She said interrupting me.

I grabbed both of her shoulders, "Amanda I'm so-"

"No. I'm sorry I don't know what happened." She said pulling away from my touch. "I'm going to bed we'll talk tomorrow." And with that said she left in a hurry.
---------

"Anyways I wanted to ask.. if you want to be my girlfriend? Again." Josh laughed nervously.
I knew it wasnt ok to say yes when I wasnt sure of my feelings but he deserved a second chance.

"Yes, i'd love to."

-----
End of recap

1 month later--

Justin's POV:

It's been a month since Amanda has actually talked to me. Not even talked but argued with me. She doesn't talk to me anymore if she does its really small things. Im so frustrated because I hate that she's dating Josh. He doesn't seem right for her I feel like he's hiding something. Right now I'm with Josh and her, they're having dinner.

"Really?" Amanda asks Josh and laughs.

"Yeah it was really fun." Josh responds laughing as well. My jaw clenched.

"So should we go?" Amanda asks Josh while holding his hand.

"Yeah." He says and puts money on the table.

I walk out and open the car door for Amanda and Josh. Josh glares at me and I do the same to him. Josh and I haven't gotten along since a couple of weeks ago. Well actually I've never liked him but he talked to me a couple of weeks ago and warned me to stay away from Amanda, of course I didn't let him talk to me like that and he said he saw how I looked at her and that I better stay away. I could never stay away from Amanda and I don't know why. I let him know that his threats were meaningless to me and lets just say we didn't end on good terms. I don't think Amanda even knows.

I went into the drivers seat and drove Josh to his house. He got out of the car but turned back to Amanda.

"Bye babe." Josh said leaning in and kissing her. I knew he was trying to get a reaction out of me. I hated seeing her kiss him back. I smirked as an idea popped in my head. I stepped on the gas pedal just enough to scare Josh and drag him a little with the car.

"What the hell?" Josh yelled at me.

"Oh sorry I thought you had gotten out." I said smirking.

His jaw was clenched.

"Hey Josh it's ok. I'll see you tomorrow okay? Amanda said comforting him.

He nods and closes the door.

"Bye!" I wave to him with my smirk still plastered on my face. I look in the rear view mirror to see Amanda with a mad face looking out the window but I shrug it off.

When we pull up at the house I open the door for Amanda and she gets out quick. I check the parking lot and see that nobody is home then hear the front door slam hard. I quickly go up the steps and go through the front door and see that Amanda was already standing there looking at the door as if she was waiting for me. The same mad face was plastered on her. She puts her bag down, walks straight towards me and slaps me. I stood there shocked. I saw her hand rising up again and I grab her wrist before she can slap me again.